I need help with my sansa e250 mp3 player
Seems like your player may be encountering some corruption. Try this and see if it would help:
Switch your Sansa E250 to its Recovery Mode:
1. Make sure the player is powered off
2. Enable the "Hold" switch (located on the top of the player). You would know it's enabled when you see the "orange-colored" surface
3. Press the "Record" button. Make sure you keep it pressed while pressing on the "Menu" button.
4. keep your fingers pressed on these 2 buttons until the E250 LCD screen displays "Welcome to Recovery Mode"
5. Connect your E250 to your computer. (Just a reminder: The minimum Operating System requirements for a Sansa E200 player is Windows XP and above)
6. Double-click on "My Computer" and you would see your Sansa E250 appear as a "16 MB" drive. Note: If you do not see that "16 MB" drive/partition, please repeat steps 1-6.
Next, Apply the firmware for the E250 (your player should be connected to your PC at this time):
Use this link to download the firmware for your Sansa E250 (for better results, please save this file on your "Desktop":
Double left-click on the downloaded file, and follow the on-screen prompts. The file will automatically re-flash your player and format it as well, thereby clearing all possible file/system corruptions that may have occurred.
When the process is complete, unplug your E250 from your computer, and please make sure you disable the "Hold" switch
Power up your E250 and 90-99% of the time, it would boot up successfully.
Let me know if this helped :)
Apr 21, 2007 |
SanDisk Sansa e250 MP3 Player