Question about Washing Machines
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: LE Error Code on Tromm
http://184.108.40.206/contents/Laundry/WM2277/WM2277xx_Service_Manual.pdf page 18 of this service manual elaborates on the LE error code and what to check.. Hope this helps you..
Posted on Sep 20, 2008
dryer has two fuses check both circuit breakers one is for heating the other is for the plug this fixed my front load lg this gives you the heat that you need to dry your clothes
Posted on Feb 23, 2009
I tried a solution I found elsewhere - worked great. I had turned my drum enough to cause the display to turn on (a glitch in their program, I think), then I got the LE code on the next cycle.
Unplug for 10 minutes. Turn back on and press the Rinse & Spin button, then set Spin Speed to No Spin. Run this cycle, which should work fine. Afterwards, you should be able to run your machine as normal. If this doesn't work, replacing the Hall sensor would be the next step.
Posted on Feb 28, 2009
LG Tromm Washing machine te error. The manual says to call for service. Not much help there. The reason for the error is the thermistor circuit (resistive element that becomes less resistive as it increases in temperature). The thermistor acts as a heat sensor. In many cases, the error occurs because the wireing harness is too tight at the bottom of the drum and one of the wires in this circuit becomes disconnected with all of the movement of the drum (unbalanced load, normal cylcing etc).
1. Unplug the washing machine from the wall. The thermistor circuit is at line voltage (110 in the U.S.) and it will bite! So do this first before proceeding.
2. Move the washer out so you can get access to the back of it.
3. Remove the stainless panel (the one that is not painted, it is large (aprox. 16x18 inches). It is held in place by 4 phillips screws.
4. Locate the thermistor connection block near the bottom of the machine, at the center of the wash drum. It is the small white connector that has two wires running to it. One wire is dark blue, the other is light blue. Insure that neither wire has pulled out of the connector. If either of them have, repair the connector and provide enough extra wire ( aprox. 2") to provide cable relief.
5. If the cable connector and wires are ok, there are other solutions here that recommend either cleaning or replacing the thermistor.
Good luck to you.
Posted on Aug 04, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 19, 2015 | LG Tromm Front Load Washer And Dryer Set
Jun 15, 2011 | LG WM3431 Front Load Washer / Dryer
Mar 25, 2017 | LG TROMM WM2688H 4.0 cu.ft. Front Loading...
Jan 11, 2010 | LG WD-12126RD Front Load Washer / Dryer
Nov 11, 2007 | Washing Machines
Oct 06, 2007 | LG WM3431 Front Load Washer / Dryer
Sep 23, 2007 | LG WD-12126RD Front Load Washer / Dryer
190 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!