Question about Samsung Audio Players & Recorders
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
You can try reseting the unit.
Reset the set to the default factory settings:
All the information stored
(programmes, time and date) will be lost.
1. Disconnect the set from power supply.
2. Press and hold down "STANDBY•ON" on the set and reconnect the set.
3. As soon as "IS TV ON?" is displayed, release "STANDBY•ON."
Hopefully reseting it will clear whatever problem it is having and allow you to once again use your DVD player.
Hope this helps. Good Luck.
Posted on Apr 08, 2008
SOURCE: Region Error
please try if this helps:
1. Remove disc from tray.
2. Switch off player and unplug from mains.
3. Wait 30 seconds, then reconnect mains.
4. Turn on player with remote. Wait for player to finish loading and display 'no disc'.
5. Press enter on remote. (There will be no on-screen response.)
6. Press 8, 4, 2, 6, 9 on the remote. (There will be no on-screen response.)
7. Press enter on the remote. Player will automatically shut off.
8. Turn player on.
9. turn off.
10. Turn player off then on again.
11. Player is now region-free.
Posted on Nov 02, 2008
Turn on the HT with no DVD. Press the following buttons on the remote: ENTER 8, 4, 2, 6, 9 ENTER
It will turn off. When turned again on it is a region free HT.
Posted on Nov 26, 2008
SOURCE: regional code for dvd player
Follow the steps below:
1. go to standby mode
2. press stop button for 5 secs
3. blink light noted
4. press "enter", "84269" then "enter"
5. shut down unit and restart
Posted on Feb 16, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 14, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Mar 05, 2011 | Samsung HTP-1200 System
Oct 27, 2009 | Samsung Integrated DVD Player and Home...
Jun 08, 2009 | Samsung HT-BD2R 7.1 Channel Blu-ray Home...
Apr 16, 2009 | Samsung HT-DS610 System
Nov 02, 2008 | Samsung HT-X250T Theater System
Aug 13, 2008 | Samsung Televison & Video
235 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!