Question about Big Button TV Universal Remote
I have a Akia tv i bought from radioshake it is hdtv flat screen and the only code that the jumo universal remote has in the manuel for it wont work either. I tryed all the ways of searching for the code and it didnt do anything. Is there anything else I can do?
If it's an Innovage brand jumbo remote, try this...
There are 2 different versions of the Innovage Jumbo remote, an old and a new.
For the old version:
1. You have to have the TV or DVD turned OFF.
2. Then, you have to push CODE SEARCH button once for 3 seconds till it lights solid
3. Then press TV (or DVD) button once till it lights once and turns solid and press the ON/OFF button very slowly and repeatedly as many as 300+ times to wait for the TV (or DVD) to go on.
4. Once it goes on...STOP and IMMEDIATELY press ENTER before you pass up the code or you'll have to start over!
This is very frustrating but my advice is to take it slow and methodical. Think the tortoise and the hare...if you go too fast, you'll redo it several times because you'll keep passing it up and accidentally turn the TV on and off suddenly and miss the code.
For the newer version:
1. Turn the TV (or DVD) ON.
2. Press CODE SEARCH once and it blinks.
3. Press TV (or DVD) once and it blinks.
4. Press ON/OFF button only ONCE.
5. Wait as it automatically searches for the code by itself. It will have a slow long blink between each code it searches.
6. Stay alert because when the TV (or DVD) goes off, you IMMEDIATELY have to push ENTER to lock in that code before it goes onto the next one. (which it will even if the TV is off)
Posted on May 22, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 23, 2013 | Televison & Video
Jan 15, 2013 | ROBO 8 Functions Jumbo Universal Remote...
Sep 15, 2011 | Universal Remote Control Universal Touch...
Sep 25, 2010 | Televison & Video
Apr 28, 2010 | Televison & Video
Jun 13, 2009 | RCA Universal Remote Control
Dec 29, 2008 | Universal Remote Control Remote Control
Dec 27, 2008 | Directed 434MHZ Remote Control
Dec 25, 2007 | One For All URC-9910 LCD Remote Control
92 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: