Question about Televison & Video
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
plug it into your comp and iTunes will unlock it for you
This support document also provides additional information on locking and unlocking the iPod. According to Apple, if you have forgotten the code, you can unlock the iPod by doing the following:
Connect your iPod to the primary computer you use it with (the first one iPod synced with), and open iTunes. When you disconnect iPod from the computer, it will no longer be locked.
If you can't unlock iPod using either [the code or connecting it to the computer you use to manage its songs]. . . you can restore your iPod to factory settings using iPod Updater. Please note that this will erase all data on your iPod. Afterwards, you can add your music and data back to your iPod.
If you want to change the primary computer that your iPod is associated with, do this:
1. Restore your iPod. Warning: The restore process cannot be undone. All of your songs and files will be deleted. Always make a backup of your important data.
2. Connect your iPod to the computer that you want to be the primary computer.
3. Open iTunes and synchronize
Posted on Jan 23, 2008
SOURCE: accidentally locked out of my TV
1) Try P-Lock and pasword "0000"
2) Turn TV off and unplug from wall outlet for 30 seconds
3) Check p. 9 and other relevant sections of your user manual.
4) Call Insignia at 1-877-467-4289
Posted on May 26, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 28, 2017 | JVC Televison & Video
Jul 30, 2011 | JVC AV-32D502 32" TV
Jun 16, 2011 | Oregon Scientific Wireless IndoorOutdoor...
Mar 22, 2011 | JVC HD-52G886 52" Rear Projection HDTV
Sep 14, 2009 | Televison & Video
Aug 13, 2009 | Televison & Video
Dec 13, 2008 | JVC AV-27D302 27" TV
Mar 04, 2007 | One For All URC-8811 Remote Control
47 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!