Question about Samsung WF337AA Front Load Washer
When error message 4E is displayed, you should clean the water hose mesh filter. To do this:
1. Turn off the water source to the washing machine.
2. Unscrew the hose from the back of the washing machine.
3. With a pair of pliers, gently pull out the mesh filter from the end of the hose and rinse it under water until clean. Also clean the inside and outside of the threaded connector.
4. Push the filter back into place.
5. Screw the hose back onto the washing machine.
6. Turn on the faucet and make sure the connections are watertight.
Also, please check the following:
• Make sure the source water faucet is turned on.
• Check the water pressure.
Thanks for using FixYa - a 4 THUMBS rating is appreciated for answering your FREE question
Posted on Sep 16, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 27, 2017 | Samsung Washing Machines
Nov 21, 2016 | Samsung Washing Machines
Jul 01, 2016 | Washing Machines
Dec 02, 2015 | Samsung Washing Machines
Aug 08, 2010 | Samsung WF203ANW Front Load Washer
Aug 23, 2009 | Samsung WF203ANW Front Load Washer
Apr 06, 2009 | Samsung WF337AAL Front Load Washer
Feb 18, 2009 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Dec 26, 2008 | Samsung WF337AA Front Load Washer
May 15, 2008 | Samsung WF203ANW Front Load Washer
161 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: