Question about Samsung MW5592W Microwave Oven
My Samsung MW5442TC got very hot in cooking three potatoes. When they were done, I took them out, closed the door and the unit was completely dead. No display, no response to buttons, Is there a reset?
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Please contact your home insurance to have the problem logged as a failure of the microwave. The insurance company will most likely help you with the smoke damage to the house and will contact the manufacturer to get their money back... there might be an issue with the manufacturing of these appliances.
Posted on Jun 27, 2008
Assuming that the internal cooling fan was working properly, it may be as simple as a failed magnetron thermal cutout.
I don't have an exploded view on this one, and the supplier's part list is not detailed properly, so you would have to remove the magnetron thermal cutout and look for the numbers on it, either 145 or 150.
Then here would be the part numbers:
RTHM-A080WRE0 Thermal Cut Out 145 Degree c
RTHM-A085WRE0 Thermal Cut-out 150'C
You can order parts from Encompass here or you can call them toll-free at 866-779-5835.
You should also check the 20A ceramic fuse. Fuses can be had locally in most grocery stores, hardware stores, home improvement centers, and big box or department stores.
If you need more help, please replay back. Otherwise...
We're happy to help you with free advice and we'd appreciate your thoughtful rating of our answer.
Posted on Jun 24, 2009
With the model number, we can offer more specific advice or an estimate.
But since FixYa does not notify us of follow-ups, you will need to post a new help request.
Posted on May 31, 2010
SOURCE: Cooking bag of vegetables in
Sounds like some metel was interduced, now you cannot just put any bad of vegies the very paint might have some for of metals in it on the bag, Sounds like you blew the magntron in this bad boy and its going to cost a buch of money to fix it. Now that is caused by metal intruducted in the unit. A magatron might cost $100 bucks or more. Do not shoot the messenger i was not there when the vegies blew the unit nor do i know if it was save to put the whole bag in there. Let me know i am here to help, please do click accept button
Btw, I’m available to help over the phone in case u need at https://www.6ya.com/expert/edwy_1a56970cf1ea4620
Posted on Aug 24, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 02, 2018 | Samsung Microwave Ovens
Nov 23, 2017 | Microwave Ovens
Oct 17, 2016 | Panasonic Microwave Ovens
May 02, 2011 | GE Microwave Ovens
Jan 02, 2011 | GE Microwave Ovens
May 31, 2010 | GE JE1640 Microwave Oven
Jun 17, 2009 | Microwave Ovens
May 13, 2009 | GE JE2160 Microwave Oven
Mar 01, 2009 | Microwave Ovens
66 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: