- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You would have to cancel the current print job from your computer for it to stop. Assuming you have access to a computer that is connected to that printer, you will have to find that printer by going to Control Panel > Printers and Faxes > Oki ML 320 then right click, select "See What's Printing" and cancel Current print job (I am also assuming you are using windows). I really hope this helps, if not add a comment clarifying your question, thanks.
You need to check the mode your printer is printing in. It may be in diagnostic mode. Another reason for having an extra page with info. is the page isn't setup to print all info on one page. Run your setup allignments and testing options to get it all on one page. Hope this helps. -Jennifer
the waste ink pads are full ..when the black line appears it is an indicator that the waste ink pads are full it is usualy because the printer has reached its life expectancy the solution is either buy a new printer or pay a tech about 170 dollars to repair it
Print a configuration page using the menu on the printer. Press the check button, then scroll down to the info menu, press check button, scroll down to configuration page, press the check button. The printer will print the page and give the page count for your printer. There is also a "supplies" info page under the same info menu that will give you the levels for each toner cartridge.
What is your operating system? Windows 2000, XP, Vista or You are running on a Mac OS 10.4.x or 10.5.x and what is the processor. We will need that info so we can further assist you. By the way for the mean time you may want to try this.
This is what you can call a stand alone test for your printer.
To make sure your printer is physically functioning you can try this.
1. Turn the printer off by holding down the POWER button for about 3 seconds.
2. Disconnect the printer cable that is connecting printer to the computer.
3. Load A4 or LETTER size paper in the sheet feeder on the back of the printer.
4. Hold down the PAPER button and press the POWER button to turn on the printer. Then, release only the POWER button. Continue holding down the PAPER button until the POWER light starts to flash, and then release it.
5. The printer will print a pattern displaying a number and a nozzle pattern with black & color. Examine the nozzle check pattern that has printed. Each staggered horizontal line and straight vertical line should be complete.
If the Nozzle Check Pattern page does not print, prints with gaps or some of the colors do no appear, then there is an issue with the printer. That means that troubleshooting is required on the printer prior to using printer on the computer.
If the Nozzle Check Pattern page prints correctly and completely, the problem may lie within your software settings, the interface cable, or your computer. Which like I said earlier we will need the additional info about your computer. Keep us posted so we can help you out.
can you do a test page to verify if you have a printer or software driver problem...
Press and hold the Cancel button for about 2 seconds.
A demo page prints out.
Make sure that the
Online LED on the
control panel lights
• If the Online LED is off, check the power
cord connection. Check the power switch.
Check the power source by plugging the
power cord into another outlet.
• If a demo page does not print, check the
paper supply in the tray.
Print a short document from a software application to verify that the computer and printer are connected and are communicating correctly.
• If the page does not print, check the cable connection between the printer and the computer.
• Check the print queue or print spooler to see if the printer has been paused.
• Check the software application to ensure
that you are using the proper printer driver
and communication port.
Make sure that manual feed is set to letter, on the printer front panel. This is a tabloid printer, so letter size sheets are fed long edge. The cassette will print okay because the media size info for the cassette is read by the printer from the cassette cams.