Question about Canon PIXMA MP620 All-In-One InkJet Printer
It's probably a waste absorber issue.
A fix from FixYa Support:
1. Start with printer off
2. Press and hold resume Button (triangle in the circle) and click "Power" button. Green led should be on
3. While holding the Power button, release the Resume Button.
4. Without releasing the Power Button, click "Resume" button for two times and release Both Buttons.
5. Click "Resume" for four times then soon click "Power" button, to confirm the selected action (reset counter absorber).
6. Turn off the printer and turn on again
Hope this helps.
Posted on Sep 27, 2010
Try keeping the paper only in the bottom tray (there's a tray in the bottom) Try pulling any paper out of the top and just close that top tray. Open up the head so that u can see the ink cartridges and turn the printer on and off and maybe it will center itself again. If it's still not working (even if lights aren't red and print head wont align in the center) try manually moving the head back and forth like 18 times so you can lubricate that rail in the back that's holding it. After that, re-turn it off and on again.
Posted on Aug 02, 2010
This instructions are a lot more clear than the other ones this works !
1. Start with printer off
2. Press and hold resume Button (triangle in the circle) and hold the "Power" button. Green led should be on
3. While holding the Power button, release the Resume Button. (at this stage you should be still holding power button)
4. This will bring up the canon service panel. Once this appears.
5. Without releasing the Power Button, click "Resume" button for two times and release Both Buttons (this being resume first then power second).
6. At this stage the printer will half grab a piece of paper.
7. Click "Resume" for four times then soon click "Power" button, to confirm the selected action (reset counter absorber).
8. Once you click the power button the printer will turn itself off.
9. Turn off the printer and turn on again
10. To confirm the printer successfully worked the paper will be fed through the printer.
11. If you want to ensure it worked go to your maintenance section in your settings a select deep clean this ensures the print head is clean. If this is successful your printer is fine to be used.
If problems consist see a computer technician.
Posted on Nov 13, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 11, 2017 | Cannon Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 19, 2014 | Cannon Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 17, 2012 | Canon Pixma MP620 All-in-One InkJet...
Oct 15, 2012 | Canon PIXMA iP4600 Color InkJet Photo...
May 22, 2012 | Canon Pixma Mx870 All-in-one Inkjet...
Jul 14, 2011 | Computers & Internet
May 30, 2011 | Canon PIXMA iP4600 Color InkJet Photo...
578 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: