Question about Samsung SCH-u550 Cellular Phone
There are two options. One is clicking the zero button twice. Next is go to insert symbols. There you will have symbol with enter buttons arrow symbol.You can use that symbol to go to new line.
Posted on Aug 01, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 22, 2016 | Samsung Cell Phones
- 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9: Enter a character to the position pointed by the cursor.
- First press: enter the first character from a set of characters related to this button. Each subsequent press: you may change the entered character to the next one from this set.
- 0: enter the space.
- 1: enter a special character (punctuation marks, etc).
- Up, Down, Left, Right after pressing 1 (special character entering mode): select the required character.
- ENTER: confirm selection; finish text entering.
- SUBTITLE: enter the period (for numeric mode); functions like button 1 (character mode).
- CLEAR (<-): delete a character to the left of cursor.
- SELECT (cap'num): switch input mode:
- abc: character mode, small latin letters.
- ABC: character mode, capital latin letters.
- 123: numeric mode, digits.
- RETURN: cancel the text changes and finish text entering.
- Left/Right: move the cursor one character left/right.
- Up/Down: move the cursor to the start/end of a text line.
- If the cursor is already in start/end position: select another user interface element which is under/over the current text entry area (only for dialogs with several elements of user interface; text changes are confirmed automatically).
- POP UP MENU: show context menu with a list of available commands. They allow you to cut, copy and paste text using the clipboard, much like it is done on a PC.
Jun 26, 2016 | Televison & Video
Oct 18, 2011 | Broderbund The Print Shop 23 Deluxe
Nov 18, 2010 | Microsoft Computers & Internet
Aug 08, 2010 | Facebook Social Network
Nov 15, 2009 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
Dec 25, 2008 | Microsoft Office Outlook 2007: Windows
Nov 01, 2008 | Brady TLS 2200 Label Printer
Jun 10, 2008 | Epson DFX-9000 Matrix Printer
Jul 19, 2009 | Samsung SCH-u550 Cellular Phone
117 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!