Question about Computers & Internet
Problems like this happen a lot. Its not enough just to keep changing your password. There are a lot of other security meausres you should follow. Here are a list of tips I recommend:
1. Use a good AntivirusAntispyware program like Mcafee or AVG. Dont just get their basic Antivirus program get a good strong one that protects your identity, privacy and the works.
2. Dont keep installing programs on your PC or phone. Only install a software if you know it was created from a company that can be trusted like microsoft or Adobe or etc.
3. Make sure you are connected to the internet via a good trusted connection, not via a wifi hotspot in a coffee bar.
4. Keep away from dangerous sites and dont open emails that look suspicious.
5. If you are using a browser like Firefox or Opera, etc dont download too many plugins or themes, you dont know who has created them and what the plugin may be doing in the background.
6. Try your best not to let anyone other than you to use your PC/Phone/PDA.
7. Many programs/websites like facebook,ebay,etc allow other apps to communicate with them using your account. Its done only when you specifically authorize it. Now you may actually authorize a game or a widget you like but you may not know what other information the game/app/widget is collecting aside from the work you have autrorized it to do.
Finally Dont trust anybody or any program or application. SO be alert!!
Posted on Aug 01, 2010
Not sure what youe actual problem is?
What you need to do is scan your computer for trojans/malware that may still be compromising your security.
Try this guide
Posted on Aug 01, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 17, 2015 | Facebook Computers & Internet
Feb 12, 2012 | Facebook Social Network
Nov 25, 2010 | Facebook Social Network
Sep 01, 2010 | Nokia 7230 Cell Phone
Aug 17, 2010 | Facebook Computers & Internet
Jul 28, 2010 | Facebook Social Network
Apr 18, 2010 | Facebook Social Network
Feb 22, 2010 | Facebook Social Network
82 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!