Question about Seagate Computers & Internet
Hello there Luke,
Here is what you do:
1. Right Click your My Computer or Computer and choose Manage.
2. It will open you the Computer Management window.
3. Click on the Disk Management and wait until it shows you the list of disk drives on the right side.
4. When you see your Seagate harddrive, right click to its partition (the white area) and choose change drive letters and paths.
5. Follow the steps and assign a drive letter you want.
6. After applying changes, you will now see the drive letter for the Seagate on your windows explorer.
Should you have any questions, please let me know.
Posted on Aug 01, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 06, 2010 | Seagate Barracuda 7200.8 200 GB Hard Drive
Feb 13, 2010 | Seagate FreeAgent Pro 500GB External USB...
Dec 30, 2009 | Seagate Barracuda 7200.10 500 GB SATA Hard...
Nov 14, 2009 | Fujitsu AMILO D-7820 Notebook
Aug 13, 2009 | Computers & Internet
May 29, 2009 | Seagate 1 TB SATA II Hard Drive
May 12, 2009 | Gateway M-6750 Notebook
Apr 18, 2009 | Seagate U5 (ST310211A) 10 GB Hard Drive
Feb 28, 2009 | Seagate FreeAgent Pro - 500GB, 7200 RPM,...
Apr 18, 2008 | Seagate Barracuda 7200.10 500 GB SATA Hard...
61 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!