Question about Drive Health & Beauty

1 Answer


Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 2:

    An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.


    An expert who has written 3 tips or uploaded 2 video tips.

  • Expert
  • 347 Answers

Hi im disabled myself,just glad to help,rate me if you like,i do this cause i care,not for profit.Visit the makers or ebay to see what you require,ebay is a great place to go & chances are there will be someone who has what you need.Hope i was of help Colin.

Posted on Aug 02, 2010


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

Hi there,
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.

Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.

Here's a link to this great service

Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Rheem model: RCFA-HM4821AC I am trying to purchase the assembly that holds the filter in place. It might be called a tray, or a rack, or a bracket, or an assembly; I do not know what it is called.

Get an HVAC contractor to take a look at it. We usually remove the blower assembly, measure the back side of the unit, a fab a piece of 90° metal to help retain the air filter down. Like a shelf bracket that runs the legnth of the back side. The original installer didn't use a filter base. The unit sits on top of it and it's easy to change the filter. You can fabricate 1, or possibly find a pc. at a hardware store. Thin 90 degree metal. Hope this helps!

Mar 30, 2017 | Filter Heating & Cooling

1 Answer

Rear Drive Shaft Keeps Busting The Center Support Bearing

Check the u-joints in the drive shaft. Are they binding up? Work the u-joints around by hand with the driveshaft out. They should turn smoothly and uniformly-any looseness or stiffness in any portion of travel is a bad u-joint. Not sure if u-joints on Nissans can be replaced, or if you have to buy a new or used driveshaft with the u-joints. At one time u-joints were not replaceable, but some aftermarket suppliers were trying to change that. You would have to check at a parts store.
Check the frame piece that the carrier bearing and bracket sits on. Is it still straight and true? Not bent from being hit from underneath (like running over a large boulder)?
Is the bearing still good? What is getting busted, the bearing itself, or the rubber insulator ring, or the metal bracket that holds it all in place? Unless there is a problem in the rear differential (like locking up), it is likely a mis-alignment of the bracket or frame it sits on, or a seriously bad u-joint, or a seriously bent drive shaft.

Aug 03, 2013 | Nissan Pickup Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

Power wheels

If the wheels are bowed out it is usually caused by the steering linkage being damaged. Power Wheels vehicles have a long metal bar that runs between the two front wheels on the vehicle, on either end of the long bar is a plastic bracket. The bracket is riveted to the long bar and sometimes that can become loose or bent.
Remove the battery and flip the vehicle over, inspect the linkage and also the front axles to see if they are bent or damaged. If any parts are they need to be replaced, also make sure the tires themselves are not damaged.
Here is a link to the parts you will need for the repair.
Front Axle:
Axle Cap:
Let us know if you have any questions.

May 11, 2013 | Fisher Price Power Wheels Barbie Jammin'...

1 Answer

My dryer belt broke and it looks like one the wheels broke but i looked the part up on line and looks like the wheel comes with the kit i just want to know is this how it is suppose to look like it comes...

that one wheel in question is the "belt-tensioner" wheel or known as the "idler-pulley" that keeps the belt tight that turns the drum,it has a bracket and spring that hooks to the base of the machine.which is what puts pressure on the belt

Mar 08, 2011 | Dryers

1 Answer

Need rear wheel for my chicco litewat stroller

Hi, With he Chicco strollers there are at least 2 mechanisms for the rear wheels. You need to check which versions you have. 1) you will find a metal ball press stud on either side Of the chassis. Take a screw driver and push that metal ball in as far as you can to clear the housing for the wheel. Then pull the wheel away from the chassis. 2) Repeat for the other side 3) if both rear wheels come away WITH two a v shaped hinged metal rod then you can simply replace the rear wheels. I have seen them on eBay. 4) if yours pulls away and the hinged bracket has a material strap to it then these are not meant to be removed or at least I would not necessarily recommend that but of course the choice is still yours. You may need to purchase a replacement chassis again can be purchased on eBay. Hope this helps. Liz.

Jul 29, 2010 | Chicco Liteway Stroller by

3 Answers

I have Acer Extensa 4620 its dvd drive is not working where should i get repaired and how much will be it costs?

Fix it yourself heres how: purchase a replacment dvd drive heres an example of one you could purchase that will fit your model
Most dvd drives from any acer extensa will fit your model with the relevent bracket, which you will already have connected to your broken one.
ok now veiw the service manual here Service Manual and go to page 57 chapter 3 (67/142) here you will find the section called removing the optical drive module. its really simple just follow the instructions and pictures carefully.
Hope this Helps! Please Rate!

Nov 27, 2009 | Acer Extensa 4620 Notebook

2 Answers

Replace EGR valve on a PT Cruiser

The valve is located just above where the engine and transmission seam meets. There is the metal exhaust gas tube with 2x8mm bolts and a fiber gasket. The EGR mounts to the cylinder head with 2 10mm bolts and a metal gasket. There are 2 vacuum lines that go to the control solenoid, a black plastic pod moounted under the throttle body. It clips into the TB mounting bracket, and has a 3rd vacuum supply line and 1 electrical connector.

Sep 14, 2009 | 2002 Chrysler PT Cruiser

2 Answers

Water pump replacment precedure on 2001 jag stype 3.0

To replace water pump : Raise the car
1- Drain cooling system. 2- Remove drive belt tensioner clip (if there is one) 3- Remove accessory drivebelt * Rotate the belt tensioner counter clock wise , 3/8 inch square drive bar should do it
* Remove accessory drive belt
4- Lower the car 5- Remove the upper shield. 6- Remove the throttle body. 7- Detch the coolant hose from housing assembly. 8- Remove the upper radiator mounting bracket 9- Detach the hose assembly from the water pump and lower hose. 10- Remove the hose assembly * Detach the hose clips
11- Remove intake manifold support bracket * Detach wiring harness
* Remove intake manifold support bracket
12- Detach coolant hose from water pump 13- Remove coolant hose from the water pump to lower housing. 14- Remove water pump
Installation :
in reverse order and make sure to use new gaskets and seals

Jul 07, 2009 | 2001 Jaguar S-Type

1 Answer

Can't fold down a razor cruiser for storage, how do you do it?

There are two steps to release the handle for folding. Pressing the thumb lever is one step and the other is lifting the handle bracket up. The handle is held in place by two metal pins (one on each side of the handle bracket). The pins slip down into a notch on the scooters bottom bracket. If the lever won't push, you will need to spray some WD-40 or other lubricant on it as they do tend to rust. Once you have the thumb lever where it can be pressed down, you can then lift the handle out of the bottom bracket. This may be stuck as well so a light tap with a hammer may be necessary to release the handle.

Mar 31, 2009 | Razor Scooters Cruiser Scooter

1 Answer

Back wheel on my stroller is buckled

Hmm. You may be out of luck. Sometimes on the lower end brands, the back wheels may be riveted on to the frame, but if they are removable, you should be able to get new wheels from the manufacturer directly. 1-800-345-4109 .
Good Luck! from Moms Just Know

Oct 22, 2008 | Baby Gear

Not finding what you are looking for?
Health & Beauty Logo

Related Topics:

34 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Drive Health & Beauty Experts

Colin Taylor

Level 2 Expert

347 Answers

ray gallant

Level 3 Expert

52486 Answers


Level 3 Expert

81285 Answers

Are you a Drive Health and Beauty Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides