Question about Video Game Consoles
Here is a quick list of some trouble shooting steps;
1. Turn off you Xbox 360 console and inplug the internet connection going to it.
2. Go to your router and restore its factory defaults, then without the wireless adapter/ehternet cable plugged into the Xbox 360, restore the factory defaults on the console.
3. Turn off the console, and plug the wireless adapter/ehternet cable back in and power up again.
4. Go to the network settings link and press "A," then go down to the bottom slide (there are three total), and press "A".
5. Select your wireless network and test your xbox live connection.
For more help of tips, feel free to send me a message and I will be glad to help.
Posted on Apr 25, 2008
SOURCE: xbox live
In order to help you out better, could you please tell me how your xbox is connected to the internet? Is it through a router? If so, you need to forward ports 88 (UDP) and 3074 (UDP and TCP) to your xbox. You can forward ports following the instructions here.
Posted on Jan 07, 2008
SOURCE: ip adress failed
u should try ringing ur internet server and u dont connect it to ur laptop u connect it to ur modem and router and btw for some reason xbox live doesnt work for everyone it weird but no one knows why
Posted on Aug 10, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 02, 2010 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
Jan 03, 2010 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
Feb 09, 2008 | Nintendo Game Boy Advance Console
Jan 07, 2008 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
31 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!