Question about Washing Machines

Open Question

My wshing merchine siemens WDI 1140, the spin not working. (My washing wet and watering after completed) please help thanks

Posted by on

Ad

6 Suggested Answers

6ya6ya
  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

Hi,
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Goodluck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

Ad

SOURCE: Candy CN146

does it spin? It could be the coupler. What type is it?

Posted on Nov 01, 2006

Ad
  • 351 Answers

SOURCE: Admiral AAV8000AWW washer - clothes are wet after spin cycle...

may be a loose belt or a partial blockage somwhere.

Posted on Mar 08, 2008

  • 1 Answer

SOURCE: LG front load washer/ clothes still wet after final spin

The heavy jacket prevented the washer from spinning at a rapid pace, so I added a heavy bathrobe to absorb some of the water and to balance the load. The washer then spun very quickly and drained out all the water.

Posted on Jan 08, 2009

localwonder
  • 6784 Answers

SOURCE: Washing machine will not complete spin cycle

OK, what you are experiencing is a timer mechanism fault. the timer motor is malfunctioning. anytime you have to manually advance the timer knob, this will signal a fault within the control mech. this is easily fixed by, replacing the timer control module. i will place a link to the actual part needed to fix this issue. you can also purchase this timer on line at this site if you wish.

CLICK HERE

Posted on Jun 18, 2009

  • 1 Answer

SOURCE: my siemens washing machine does not spin but the

Hi, I have a Siemens WXL166AGB washing machine that has started jolting violently when on the spin cycle, as if something is out of balance, never getting fully up to speed. Subequently it cuts short the spin cycle and leaves the clothes wet. Any idea what it could be. Thank you, Phil Vanes

Posted on Dec 10, 2009

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%

my-video-file.mp4

Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add

×

Loading...
Loading...

Related Questions:

1 Answer

Washing machine WDI 12C showing error coed E 06 during wash cycle after an intermittent grating noise was heard several times during wash cycle (possibly on pumping out). Wet clothes and water remain...


Hi from retired Englishman in SW France,

I would gently suggest as a first step that you clean the drain motor/pump lint tray/filter. So many 'faults' are caused by blocked filters and many machines will not even go to rinse or spin or release the door lock if there is any water still left inside.
Following are my complete and generic guidance notes for checking both the drain motor filter and the drain motor ;-0)
REMOVE POWER AND ENSURE YOU HAVE A WATER RECEPTACLE/RAGS TO SOAK UP THE WATER WHICH IS BOUND TO POUR OUT (alternatively use a wet vac as sensibly suggested by VinnyB1234!)
If you are unsure where the filter is, it is often behind the front lower (kick) panel (or in some machines at the rear in an awkward position!). These panels are either held on by (plasic) screws or will just pull off. Most filters are held in by a round cover/knob. Sometimes the filter will not come out with the cover and you will have to persuade it to come out to play.
It's surprising what people have found in theirs! It is always worthwhile checking it on a regular basis.
Now- whilst the filter is removed it is normally possible to see the drain motor and ensure it is not jammed by a foreign object such as a needle or a toothpick. It should be able to be turned by hand/finger- the power IS OFF!
At this point it is also possible to test if the motor works. No clothes or water in the machine, select a spin cycle and put the power back on. You should be able to see the motor turning at some point, possibly straight away. Using something suitable like a glove see if it is easy to briefly slow the motor down. If it is easy then the motor is malfunctioning.

If this has assisted you please consider a 4 thumbs up for the rating.
Thanks and good luck!
John C

Jul 23, 2011 | Smeg WD16BA Front Load Washer / Dryer

1 Answer

My washing merchine will not spin out the water


the problem is the drain pump motor. 90% chance of an obstruction in the impellar and a 10% chance of the pump being fauly If when you open up the motor and there is no obstruction, check both ends of the pipes connecting to the pump.

Jun 13, 2010 | GE Washing Machines

1 Answer

I have a siemens WDI 1640 washer/dryer which is


I managed to find out the fault code E14 relates to faulty Heating element, product code 494069, and have been quoted £65.00 + Vat for the Bosch replacement. I am yet to decide on how I will proceed.

Dec 29, 2009 | Siemens Washing Machines

3 Answers

My siemens washing machine does not spin but the water in and out functions are normal


Hi, I have a Siemens WXL166AGB washing machine that has started jolting violently when on the spin cycle, as if something is out of balance, never getting fully up to speed. Subequently it cuts short the spin cycle and leaves the clothes wet. Any idea what it could be. Thank you, Phil Vanes

Nov 08, 2009 | Siemens WD61392GB Front Load Washer /...

1 Answer

Wshing machine operates but does not rinse and speen.


Try cleaning the filter if its not pumping out water this causes no rinse / spin

Oct 02, 2009 | Washing Machines

1 Answer

I have just purchased an 8KG Siemens front loader


Time to call the selling dealer for warranty service.

Aug 01, 2009 | Dryers

1 Answer

I have a Siemens Washer/Dryer WDI 1440. The problem is that when I put it to dry, no heat is produced and my clothes are staying wet. What do I do? Many thanks


take top off. you will see dry manifold running across the top with various stats mounted on it. one of these stats will be resetteble ie with a small knob in middle. press and stat will reset. also check continuity thro the dryer heater and the other stats.
if a resettable stat has popped out, check also for lint blockage in the dryer duct

Nov 17, 2008 | Siemens Dryers

2 Answers

Candy CN146


0I have a candy intergraded washine machine ,could you tell me where the filter is please as the wash finish but still has water in, I put the cycle on to the water discharge and it emptys,then i put it onto a spin which works fine. But i need to know the problem

Nov 01, 2006 | Candy CN146 Front Load Washer

Not finding what you are looking for?
Washing Machines Logo

Related Topics:

37 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Washing Machines Experts

Donald DCruz
Donald DCruz

Level 3 Expert

17130 Answers

yadayada
yadayada

Level 3 Expert

76846 Answers

Brad Brown

Level 3 Expert

16195 Answers

Are you a Washing Machine Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides

Loading...