Question about GoVideo VR3845 DVD Recorder/VCR
Well you can remember to finalize the recording DVD cannot be playback on standard DVD players. You can add chapter stops to the finalize DVD by finding the right spots and pressing the relevant button on your remote. When you have finished managing the content of the DVD, finalize it.
You can make sure the following steps are correct -
1. Connect DVD recorder to VHS player.
2. Insert a DVD disc to DVD recorder.
(Check the compatibility of your DVD player with the DVD disc and select the one which supportable)
3. Position the VHS tape to the beginning and check the input signal of DVD recorder.
4. Start recording (Start recording and then start playing the VHS tape. Moniter the recording process.)
5. Finalize the recording (you need to press chapter stop by using the remote control to finalized the disk).
Posted on Aug 01, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 02, 2014 | Televison & Video
Aug 26, 2008 | Televison & Video
Dec 29, 2013 | Daewoo DV-6T955B DVD Player/VCR
Mar 26, 2011 | Toshiba D-VR4 DVD Recorder/VCR
Feb 23, 2011 | Panasonic DMR-E75V DVD Player/VCR
Dec 14, 2010 | Samsung DVD-VR375 DVD Recorder/VCR
Aug 28, 2009 | Broksonic DRVCR900 DVD Recorder/VCR
Dec 18, 2008 | Funai PY90DG DVD Recorder
Jan 20, 2008 | Televison & Video
Jul 07, 2014 | GoVideo VR3845 DVD Recorder/VCR
198 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!