Question about Largan Mega 2 Digital Camera
Hi my question is eveything works but I keep getting usb link error will that mean that I need a new usb cable?
Well first of all you can try to connect some other USB device to your computer, if the other device works fine then there must be some problem in your USB cable and you need to change them.
Else there is some problem in operating system of your computer, please follow the below steps to resolve them -
1. Right Click on My Computer, click on Properties
2. Click on the Hardware tab.
3. Click the Device Manager button.
4. Expand Universal Serial Bus controllers section.
5. Right-click every device under the Universal Serial Bus controllers node, and then click Uninstall to remove them one at a time.
6. Restart the computer, and allow the computer to reinstall the USB controllers.
7. Plug in the removable USB storage device (your camera or something else), and then test to make sure that the issue is resolved.
Thanks for using FixYa!!
Posted on Aug 01, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 23, 2014 | Cameras
Feb 25, 2011 | Skque Case Carrying Case For Insignia...
Jan 10, 2011 | Polaroid i830 Digital Camera
Jan 08, 2010 | Largan Mega 2 Digital Camera
May 14, 2008 | Olympus Cameras
98 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!