Question about Acer Aspire 4520-5141 Notebook
When I try to log on to my lap top I type password hit enter and it tells me that the service fail to log on to this account
Probably the easiest way to resolve this issue is by following the steps outlined below.
1. Shut down the computer.
2. Turn the computer on and immediately press F8 repeatedly until you get the "Advanced Boot Options" menu.
3. use the down arrow to select "Safe Mode" and press enter.
4. Window is should start with a "Help" window.
5. In the help window there is an underlined "What is System Restore?"
Click on that and "Click to open System Restore"
6. click on that and a new window comes up recommending restoring to a previous state.
7. Click ok and the operating system should restore your computer successfully and reboot into normal mode.
Posted on Aug 01, 2010
Testimonial: "Thank You so much I cannot say thank you enough for the expert advice and speediness of the response to my call for help. javaftper you are a GURU!!"
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 07, 2015 | Computers & Internet
Feb 26, 2015 | Computers & Internet
Feb 02, 2015 | Yahoo Computers & Internet
Jul 26, 2012 | Samsung Computers & Internet
Aug 12, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jun 02, 2010 | Acer Aspire One PC Notebook
Mar 08, 2010 | Acer Aspire One Netbook 8.9" Notebook
Jan 11, 2010 | HP Compaq nc6230 Notebook
May 16, 2009 | Acer Aspire 5735 Notebook
Mar 21, 2009 | Computers & Internet
97 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: