Please im me on yahoo messanger i need to know how to get into my account if i dont have my cell phone so that means i dont have my serial number and i need to get the numbers that have called me so that i can call them back please help me
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hello go to the instance message icon look for the yahoo message see if you have downloaded on your phone. You need to hit the blackberry key you should get a menu that has options on it. In the options folder you have to enable the yahoo message by hitting enable . You may need to be walk thru the proess. The options menu should give you full menu on it. ok HOPE THIS HELP
If you mean Yahoo Messanger then you must install one of the following:-
Fring from www.fring.com.
Nimbuzz from www.nimbuzz.com.
Ebuddy from Getjar.com.
Actually all of them are available at www.getjar.com.
You have not specified your phone make and model.
I hope this helps. This is for a MyTouch running android however I would think it will give you some ideas. This was taken from http://forum.xda-developers.com
1. From the Home screen, tap the Application tab.
2. Tap Email.
3. Tap Next.
4. Enter the e-mail address and password.
5. Tap Manual Setup.
6. Tap OK when the 'Free Yahoo! Mail accounts only work over T-Mobile
wireless networks. Yahoo! Mail Plus users should configure POP settings
manually.' message appears.
7. Tap IMAP account.
1. From Incoming server settings, set the following:
2. IMAP Server field: imap.mail.yahoo.com
Scroll down and select Next.
* The device searches for incoming server information.
1. From Outgoing server settings, set the following:
2. SMTP Server field: smtp.mobile.mail.yahoo.com
* Port: 25
* Security type: TLS (if available)
Scroll down and select Next.
* The device searches for outgoing server information.
2. Note that account options display and allow you to select how often
to check for e-mail, set notifications, and check default setting
3. Enter the account a name.
4. Tap Done.
Try clearing the email, and password, and doing it all over again. Other than that I really dont know. Contact yahoo and see if they can help you. They helped me when I couldnt get my yahoo IM to connect. Good luck.
There is no push feature for Yahoo. It's a web based e-mail driven system just like hotmail and Google is. It can be used in Yahoo chat software as well if you have that feature on your Iphone.
The software might have changed in the Iphone but I know some users on this site complained that there was only one email account available per phone. I don't know if that was an Apple thing or an AT&T thing.
The G1 has a push feature for Google Mail but thats because Google software resides on the phone.
I believe in Yahoo you can forward the e-mail to another e-mail account. If you had it forward to another e-mail account on your phone that is pushing that would be the only work around.