Question about Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Good day, I will give you the procedure how to clean the roller or canon pixma mp160.
1. Press [On/Off] to turn on the machine, then remove any paper from the auto sheet feeder.
2. press [maintenance] repeatedly until <b> appears.
3. press [black] or [color].
4. repeat steps 2 to 3 twice.
5. open the paper output tray.
6. load 3 or more A4 or letter-sized paper in the auto sheet feeder.
7. repeat steps 2 to 3 times.
the sheet paper is automatically fed in and then out of the machine.
have a nice day.
Posted on Aug 01, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 20, 2011 | HP Deskjet F4100 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Mar 02, 2011 | Canon Pixma iP2600 Photo InkJet Printer
Feb 25, 2011 | HP DeskJet 3940 InkJet Photo Printer
Feb 21, 2011 | HP D4360 DeskJet Printer InkJet
Feb 07, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 26, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 22, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 01, 2009 | Dell 1815dn All-In-One Laser Printer
May 05, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 23, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
240 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: