- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You turned on your laptop and horrors upon horrors, the
screen is BLACK! You see that the laptop has power but besides that nothing is
I want you to know that there is a very good chance you can
get out of this situation quickly and without any cost. This fix works on all
brands of laptops:
• 1) TAKE OUT YOUR LAPTOP BATTERY
• 2) REMOVE YOUR AC ADAPTOR CORD, that's the wall power, remove it.
• 3) NOW HOLD DOWN THE POWER BUTTON FOR 30 SECONDS
That will drain any static electricity that has built up on
your laptop system board and many times fixes the problem of a black screen.
After the 30 seconds re-connect your laptop to the wall
power and hit the power button normally and see if the laptop comes back up.
Replace your battery.
or if wont start
Here are the fix steps:
1. Turn off your computer
2. Disconnect every wire from it
3. Disconnect the battery from
the bottom of the computer.
There will be two tabs labeled 1
4. Re-plug in the power wire.
(the battery should not be in the computer)
5. Turn on the power. The screen
will work. Choose start windows normally. (if you get that screen)
6. Go to Control Panel ->
(Mobile PC) -> Power Options -> Under Balanced choose change plan
7. Choose Change advanced power
8. Find Processor power
management and change the minimum processor state from 5% to 100% for each On
battery and Plugged in.
9. Click Apply then OK
10. Shut down you computer.
11. Disconnect the power cord.
12. Re-install the battery on
the bottom of the laptop, plug in the power cord, and restart the computer.
probably there's a problem with the connection of the battery of your watch, that's why it turns off, second it might have a different size of battery that have been installed. or the battery is not properly installed. these are all the possible cause of your watch. i hope i had been helped you.
Hi, After changing the batteries the calculator is restored to
factory defaults, but the screen contrast may change. In your case (even if you did not just change batteries) the screen may be
too dark. Lighten it a bit. Press [2nd] key and release it. Press and hold [DownArrow] until screen is light enough.
Hope it helps. Thank You for using FixYa and for rating the solution.
1. Remove 1 AAA Battery 2. Press and Hold 'ON' for 30 seconds 3. Replace AAA Battery 4. Adjust Contrast to appropriate level
If this fails, try again with ALL Batteries removed including the backup Lithium Battery.
If all else fails, try the following reset procedure:
1. Remove ALL Batteries (inc. Backup) 2. Let Calculator sit with no batteries for 2~4 hours. 3. Hold 'ON' for 30 seconds. 4. Replace all the batteries (May be good idea to use new batteries just in case old ones were dead) 5. Turn on Calculator 6. Change Contrast to appropriate level
- Remember to use correct batteries or calculator may not work. The correct batteries are Alkaline, Rechargable Batteries are TOO WEAK, Heavy Duty batteries are TOO STRONG.
You can try to turn the contrast down by pressing 2nd and then hold "down" If the screen does not fix, put new batteries in (including the back up batteries). The problem will be resolved. Hope this helps...