Question about Apple iPhone 3G
Try the following steps in order until your problem is resolved.
1. turn your phone on and off.
2. back up your phone on to your PC or mac i-tunes.
3. Delete any applications you have downloaded recently (since the phone has slowed down).
4. Using i-tunes check for any operating system updates for your phone and install them.
5. If you are using near to capacity of your phones memory try deleting any songs, videos etc that you do not use any more to free up some space for the phones applications to page memory to.
Posted on Jul 31, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 06, 2016 | Tablets & eReaders
Mar 08, 2015 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Cell Phone
May 12, 2014 | Boost Mobile Kyocera Hydro Smartphone
May 25, 2011 | Cell Phones
Aug 18, 2010 | Nokia 1600 Cellular Phone
May 19, 2010 | HTC Droid Eris by
Dec 25, 2009 | Nokia N73 Cellular Phone
68 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!