Question about Televison & Video

1 Answer

Need a lamp for a samsung hcl652w. - Televison & Video

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 20 achievements.


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

  • Master
  • 8,617 Answers

That model has 3 CRTs instead of a lamp. Which CRT are you needing? I can locate one for you but they are fairly exspensive.

Posted on Apr 24, 2008


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

HCL652W picture faded will bulb replacement fix this

I would say that it is not worth replacing the bulbs. I had a similar experience with an old rear projection TV like that and I just cleaned all the dust out of it as well as I could. i cleaned the back of the screen, the mirror that the image reflects off of, and the bulbs themselves. I used a dry micro fiber cloth so as not to scratch anything. doing this might help you some, but if it is working and it is bright enough for you after a few minutes, I would just live with it until you can upgrade to a newer TV.

Aug 31, 2012 | Samsung HCL652W 65" Rear Projection...

1 Answer

Ihi i have a samsung sp 43t6hp and it looks like im watching tv in 3d how could i fix the problem

Sounds like you need a convergence board. Problem is there might be some transistors that you need as well. I've had a similar issue. Most places will cost $300+ to replace what might be a $15 part. Also there are 2 transistors in there that need to be replaced at the same time (once one goes the other is likely to as well). I would suggest calling Sears to fix it. They charge much less for the visit ($99 min charge) and will replace both parts at the same time.
Sorry I know that's not a true answer on how to replace the convergence board or other parts but mucking around in a rear project tv is a good way to get shocked. Those TV's hold a lot of charge even after unplugging.

Mar 03, 2011 | Samsung HCL652W 65" Rear Projection...

1 Answer


How to install the OS onto the computer; Click this link and please follow the instructions carefully; OR this For any query, email me to; Good Luck!

Jun 30, 2010 | Samsung HCL652W 65" Rear Projection...

1 Answer

My samsung hdtv is really dark not matter how i try to adjust the tv.

Hello! In this case, it can be two things either your lamp si goping out, or the ballast is. They're not that expensive Of course you need to get the right part number. also for the lamp you need to get the right one you need.

Dec 06, 2009 | Samsung Televison & Video

1 Answer

Double vision dropped to the left about a half inch and a lot of red tone.

This is a very common failure on Projection sets. Its called a convergence problem.

You may have one or more of the following symptoms.
  • Screen looks 3D
  • Colors don't line up
  • One or more colors can't be adjusted when using the convergence menu.
  • Screen is bowed or warped.
  • No Audio / No Video - Makes Chirping Sounds

You can see some examples and find a fix here...

Oct 17, 2009 | Samsung HCL652W 65" Rear Projection...

1 Answer

Samsung dlp tv won't show picture when powered on.

Hi, you need to replace the color wheel, very common problem with your set, video-tek

Mar 26, 2009 | Samsung HCL652W 65" Rear Projection...

1 Answer


Your convergence ICs are defective and quite possibly the burning smell was likely some of the convergence Resistors burning. Its actually not that exspensive of a repair. you can get a brand new Sub deflection board for your set for 232.00 at the following link and that will fix your set and you just put the new board in. The site will also provide you with free on line tech support to assist you with installing the new board. you need the P54 Sub deflection board. Its available at the following link.

Jun 13, 2008 | Samsung HCL652W 65" Rear Projection...

1 Answer

Hdtv 1080i

youre having a problem with the power supply. you will probably need a service manual to figure it out. Let me know if you want a link to purchase the service manual and get free tech support.

Apr 22, 2008 | Samsung HCL652W 65" Rear Projection...

Not finding what you are looking for?
Televison & Video Logo

Related Topics:

31 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Televison & Video Experts

The Knight
The Knight

Level 3 Expert

74887 Answers

Donald DCruz
Donald DCruz

Level 3 Expert

17130 Answers

Cindy Wells

Level 3 Expert

5266 Answers

Are you a Televison and Video Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides