Question about Acer Office Equipment & Supplies
CANON MP 140 ERROR E27
Canon MP140 Error Code injet printer reset procedure:
Canon waste ink tank problem.
1. Change the waste ink absorber
2. Reset waste ink tank counter
Go to the service menu;
1. With the printer power OFF , press the Power button while pressing and holding the Stop/ Reset button.
2. When the Power is ON, hit the Stop/Reset button 2 times while pressing and holding the Power button.
3. When releasing the Power button and the Stop / Reset button , the printer will go into a service mode.
4 When the ON-OFF lights in Green, hit the Stop/Reset button the specified number of times according to the function listed in below.
Each time the Stop/Reset button is pressed, the LED lights in orange and green, starting with orange.
Hit 4 times for waste ink counter reset.
The number of the Reset button pressing LED
0 time ... Green Power off
1 time ... Orange Service pattern print
2 times ... Green EEPROM print
3 times ... Orange EEPROM reset (EEPROM reset)
4 times ... Green Waste ink counter reset
On the end press POWER button to exit .
FOR USE IN : Canon PIXMA iP1200, Canon PIXMA iP1600, Canon PIXMA iP1700, Canon iP1800, Canon PIXMA iP2600, iP6210D, PIXMA iP6220D, iP6310D, Canon PIXMA MP140, Canon PIXMA MP150, Canon PIXMA MP160, PIXMA MP170, Canon PIXMA MP180, MP210, Canon PIXMA MP450, MP460, MP470, Canon PIXMA MX300, Canon PIXMA MX310, Canon PIXMA MX470
Posted on Jul 04, 2012
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
That error is telling you that the ink absorber inside is full. You need a shop to replace that because you need to use Canon diagnostics to reset the error code.
Posted on Jul 21, 2009
to reset kindly folow this steps,
Have a good day.
Posted on Mar 22, 2010
Canon error e27 ink absorber full/reset process
printer powered off but connected on power source , you must:
1. Press & hold stop/reset button, and then press & hold [ON/OFF] button.
2. When Green power lit, leave stop/reset button & press twice stop/reset (see orange indicator).
3. Leave On/Off button. Printer in actually service mode.
4. Press stop/reset 4 times (see orange indicator) if not blink restart above process from top.
5. After press stop/reset 4 times successful press On/Off button 3 times. printer will off.
6. Press On/Off button.
Posted on Sep 08, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 27, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 21, 2010 | Canon MP140 PHOTO AIO All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 10, 2010 | Canon Pixma Mp250 Allinone Inkjet Photo...
May 27, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
May 13, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 21, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP190 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 19, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
1,241 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: