Question about Toshiba Satellite Pro L300 Notebook
Probably the easiest way to resolve this issue is by following the steps outlined below.
1. Shut down the computer.
2. Turn the computer on and immediately press F8 repeatedly until you get the "Advanced Boot Options" menu.
3. use the down arrow to select "Safe Mode" and press enter.
4. Window is should start with a "Help" window.
5. In the help window there is an underlined "What is System Restore?"
Click on that and "Click to open System Restore"
6. click on that and a new window comes up recommending restoring to a previous state.
7. Click ok and the operating system should restore your computer successfully and reboot into normal mode.
Posted on Jul 31, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 25, 2011 | Toshiba Satellite A205-S4607 Notebook PC
May 31, 2011 | Toshiba Computers & Internet
Jan 09, 2011 | Acer Aspire Notebook PC
Jun 28, 2010 | Toshiba Satellite A135-S2276 Notebook
May 13, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Mar 31, 2010 | Toshiba Satellite 1415-S173 Notebook
Sep 07, 2009 | Toshiba Satellite A60 Notebook
Jan 15, 2009 | Toshiba Portege 3500 Tablet PC
Nov 30, 2008 | Dell Dimension 4600 PC Desktop
118 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: