Question about Konica Office Equipment & Supplies
F-34-1 means Fuser (fixing) problem, check the heater lamp, thermostat and its wirring if all Ok. Reset it from Tech. Rep. mode
Posted on Nov 03, 2014
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: I have Konica 7022 copy
I am not an expert. I am someone that is lucky a lot when I have to fix something. I also had the F28-3 error code. The copier would begin to copy. However, when the unit began the printing process, the error code would indicate.
1) I downloaded the Service Manual (not the user manual) and checked the error code. This is what it says: Abonormal separation spark detected 5 times in 20 ms intervals, 5 times in succession for the same job.
2) I went on-line and found a couple of blogs from techs which stated that it in their opinion, it was one of three things, the T/S Corona Unit; an insulation failure which should be indicated by discoloration and a burnt smell where arcing has occurred; and the high voltage unit.
3) After removing the drum assembly and inspecting around all corona units, I could not see or smell any signs of arcing. So, I inspected the T/S Corona Unit and found one of the wires broken.
4) I removed the T/S Corona Unit, disassembled it using the instructions in the Service Manual.
5) I reinstalled the T/S Corona Unit and gave it a try. So far, so good. Copies normally again and no more error codes.
Posted on Dec 24, 2008
SOURCE: Hi, I have a Konica
I would call for service. Below is the official repair method. Sounds
like a fuser has failed or at least the thermistor on the fuser. This
ensures there is enough heat in the device to properly transfer the
image to the page.
F35-1 pertains to Abnormal Low fixing temp TH1. Try to clean the thermistor and reset the code by entering mode 25, software switch 3-1, make it zero. If the problem occur again, try to replace thermistor. Make sure that AC supply from mains is okay.
Posted on Mar 01, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 27, 2014 | Konica Minolta 7020 7022 7025 Copier Drum...
Jul 12, 2014 | Konica Minolta 7020 7022 7025 Copier Drum...
Dec 21, 2013 | Konica Minolta Konica 7020 7022 7025 7030...
May 10, 2011 | Konica Minolta Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 30, 2009 | Konica Minolta Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 23, 2009 | Konica Minolta Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 21, 2009 | Toshiba 2060 Copier
221 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!