Question about Sanyo DS13204 TV
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
ok...got this nice sanyo ds19310 from brother without remote..have a magnavox universal remote but don't have code for tv or if i can use magnavox codes or can i set remote to it another way...thanks for any help i can get! megnavox tv code is Press following key combination 0>6>2>5>9>6>MENU to select item press cursor(up)and (down) to change item value press cursor(right)and (left) cancellation of service mode press POWER button on the set regards thanks
Posted on Sep 11, 2007
I found the codes by going on line to various sites. I have two TV's a stereo, a DVD/VCR player that I wanted to program a universal remote for.
As far as how many devicces one universal will handle...I don't have the answer yet.
Posted on May 17, 2009
SOURCE: tv code search
I can give you these. You should try them until one works hopefully. 0506, 0311, 0612, 0002, 0428, 0802, 0412, 0619. Sometime the universal remotes will not operate everything so be sure to try the power on/off and the volume and try changing channels before assuming the code is wrong. One of these should work...
Posted on Aug 04, 2009
How to do an auto search for a Livewire Rm-300f+ Universal Tv Remote. These cheap (£1.00) remotes are available from poundland, etc.
1) Turn on your TV, ensure it it tuned to a channel and the sound is on.
2) Press the [set] button for about 5 seconds, until the LED stays on.
3) Press the MUTE button, the LED should flash twice.
4) Point towards the TV and press the power button. Don't worry if nothing happens.
5) Press and release the power button every second or so, eventually (for me about 120 times) the sound will go off. NOW press the [set] button to confirm your setting.
6) Pressing the power button again should switch the TV off. If not you're going to need to go through it all again.
Posted on Jan 03, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 27, 2016 | Sanyo Televison & Video
Apr 06, 2015 | Sanyo Televison & Video
Feb 26, 2015 | Sanyo Televison & Video
Feb 16, 2015 | Sanyo Televison & Video
Sep 01, 2007 | Sanyo DS31590 31" TV
253 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!