Question about Toshiba Computers & Internet
Probably the easiest way to resolve this issue is by following the steps outlined below.
1. Shut down the computer.
2. Turn the computer on and immediately press F8 repeatedly until you get the "Advanced Boot Options" menu.
3. use the down arrow to select "Safe Mode" and press enter.
4. Window is should start with a "Help" window.
5. In the help window there is an underlined "What is System Restore?"
Click on that and "Click to open System Restore"
6. click on that and a new window comes up recommending restoring to a previous state.
7. Click ok and the operating system should restore your computer successfully and reboot into normal mode.
Posted on Jul 31, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 28, 2016 | Toshiba Computers & Internet
Jan 05, 2011 | Facebook Social Network
May 20, 2010 | Toshiba Equium 3200M (PV1058U-4CNS2) PC...
May 10, 2010 | Toshiba Satellite A100-S8111TD Notebook
Oct 20, 2009 | Toshiba Equium 100 PC Desktop
Jul 03, 2009 | Toshiba Satellite Laptop with AMD Athlon...
Apr 08, 2009 | Toshiba Satellite M45-S2652 Notebook
Feb 02, 2009 | Toshiba Equium 7100S PC Desktop
Nov 14, 2007 | Computers & Internet
97 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: