Question about NetGear WGR614 Wireless Router
Cant rember username and password for router to get my wep code
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 06, 2011 | NetGear WGR614 Wireless Router
Sep 11, 2011 | NetGear WGR614 Wireless Router
I understand that you need to check the security key so as to connect the computer with the router's wireless network.
In order to get this key we need to login to the router's page using any computer which is physically connected to router. Please follow the steps on a computer connected to the router so as to check the network key:
1. Open a web browser like Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox or Safari.
2. Access the router's GUI by typing 'http://192.168.1.1' or 'http://www.routerlogin.com' in the address bar.
3. When prompted for Username and Password, please enter 'admin' for the Username and 'password' for Password.
4. Click on Wireless Settings (under Setup) from the left menu.
5. Check if WEP (Wired Equivalent Privacy) or WPA-PSK (Wi-Fi Protected Access Pre-Shared Key) is selected under 'Security Options'.
6. If WPA-PSK is selected, copy the code entered in the passphrase (or network key).
7. If WEP is selected, copy the code entered in the key that has been checked.
This is the code required for connecting the wireless computer to the router's wireless network.
Mar 21, 2011 | NetGear WNR2000 Wireless Router
Nov 27, 2010 | NetGear WGR614 Wireless Router
Jun 18, 2010 | NetGear DG834G Router
Feb 07, 2010 | NetGear WGR614 Router
Nov 09, 2009 | NetGear WNR2000 Wireless Router
Apr 15, 2009 | NetGear WGR614 Wireless Router
Apr 15, 2009 | NetGear : WPN824 Wireless 802.11g Router...
63 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: