Question about Sony Computers & Internet
Hello! I 've a Sony Vaio Laptop (Model:PKG-5KQP). Day after day my system performance is degrading. Its taking days together to open a folder or file. What should I do to improve the system speed? will it be solved by formatting? what kind of backup files needed before formatting?
First of all you do need to format your PC to improve system speed.system speed degrades because of viruses or temp files in your pc.so we will delete all those
1.Click on start->run and type %temp% and delete all the files
2.scan your pc with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware - Free software downloads and software reviews - CNET Download.com
This will remove all the malware on your pc
if you still want to format,you need to back up all the files in drive c: where you windows is installed
Posted on Jul 31, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
3. Restore complete system menu. From the left menu of Vaio Recovery Center select "Restore complete system"
4. Start button.
5. Select "Restore C: drive" and hit Next.
6. Read the information on this new window, select "I understand" and hit Start.
7. "Are you sure?" If you made backup for all your data and really want to restore your Vaio as it was when you bought it you have to make sure that have it plugged in to a stable source of energy and press YES.
8. So ... next you should sit back and relax. Your computer will start showing the next messages
Windows is loading files ...
Restoring your operating system
Please wait a moment while Windows prepares to start for the first time...
Windows Vista setup: The initial setup may take up to 15 minutes. Do not turn off the computer. Click OK to continue the setup process and wait until the "Set up Windows screen appears". Select OK
9. Take your time until your system install VAIO software
Finish to restart.
10. That's all. Now, your VAIO has the original operating system, drivers and software. Now you have to configure your VAIO as you want.
Aug 21, 2012 | Sony VAIO VPCEB42FX/BJ Notebook
Jun 11, 2010 | Sony VAIO Notebook
Oct 29, 2009 | Sony VAIO VGN-CR220E/P Notebook
Sep 27, 2009 | Sony VAIO VGN-FJ270/B Notebook
May 24, 2009 | Sony VAIO VGN-FE880E/H Notebook
Nov 03, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Nov 07, 2017 | Sony Computers & Internet
158 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!