Question about Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
The reason for "F 20" is that while there is "NO WATER DETECTED ENTERING MACHINE OR PRESSURE SWITCH TRIP NOT DETECTED." If after 30 seconds not minimum 0.1l of water entered or maximum fill time of 13 minutes is exceeded, the valves will be turned off and the error code will be displayed. Press PAUSE/CANCEL twice to clear the display.
The possible fix for this problem is:
If there is no water in the unit: Make sure that both valves at the water source(s) are turned on all the way.
Check for plugged or kinked inlet hoses or plugged screens in the inlet valves.
Verify inlet valve operation.
If there is water in the unit: Verify that the pressure switch hose is in good condition and
properly connected to tub and pressure switch.
1. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
2. Verify there is not a siphon problem.
3. Verify wire harness connections to inlet valves, pressure switch, flow meter, and Central Control Unit (CCU).
4. Check all hoses for possible leaks.
5. Plug in washer or reconnect power.
6. Verify pressure switch operation.
7. Verify flow meter operation by blowing air through the part and measuring the resistance.
8. Verify CCU operation by running a Diagnostic test or any cycle.
Posted on Jul 31, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 03, 2012 | Washing Machines
Dec 12, 2010 | Whirlpool Washing Machines
Jun 11, 2010 | Whirlpool Cabrio WTW6600SBT Top Load...
May 31, 2010 | Whirlpool Cabrio WTW6600SBT Top Load...
Apr 14, 2010 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Dec 29, 2009 | Amana Washing Machines
Feb 09, 2009 | Whirlpool Calypso GVW9959K Top Load Washer
Sep 09, 2007 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Aug 01, 2007 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
43 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: