Question about Canon Pixma MP450 All-In-One InkJet Printer
1. Turn off printer.2. retaining button Stop/Reset (red triangle in the circle) press button POWER - indicator it will light up with green color.
3. let go button Stop/Reset, continuing to hold POWER.
4. press button Stop/Reset 2 times, while holding POWER button, after which you will let go all buttons.
5. when indicator is lit BY Solid GREEN - press Stop/Reset 4 times! (this is the key)
6.turn off printer by POWER button, then turn on.
7. You should be set. If it didn't work, try it again, slowly. It WILL work!
Posted on Jan 28, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 11, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP450 All-In-One InkJet...
May 30, 2009 | Canon Pixma MP450 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 20, 2009 | Canon Pixma MP450 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 09, 2008 | Canon Pixma MP450 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 24, 2008 | Canon Pixma MP450 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 18, 2007 | Canon Pixma MP450 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 13, 2014 | Canon Pixma MP450 All-In-One InkJet...
706 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!