- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
My experience has always been to replace the current station preset with the new.
I recall two process:
The first locate the new station that you want and tune the radio to the station. Press and hold the specific preset for several seconds to replace the old station with the new.
Tune the radio to the new station and press the set button if so equipped and than press the preset button. In some radios they have group 1 and group 2. In that case press the set button once for set 1 and press it twice for set 2 and then press the preset button.
Setting the Clock
1. Press and hold the CLOCK button until the hour begins to flash
2. Use the left arrow and right arrow buttons to change the hour.
3. Press the CLOCK button again. Use the left arrow and right arrow buttons
to change the minutes.
4. Press the CLOCK button again to save.
the PRESET stations:
1. Tune to desired station.
2. Press and hold the PRESET button until the PRE-SET indicator on the display begins to flash
3. Use the left arrow and right arrow buttons to select the PRESET location for the station. Ten locations (0-9) are available.
4. Press the PRESET button to save the location. To tune a PRESET station:
Press and release the PRESET button to step
through the PRESET stations.
hi, there is no auto presettingavailable. u have to set all channels in preset manually. if u power off the subwoofer all setting will be erased.for manual preset do the following.
1. Press the FUNCTION button to select "TUNER". 2. Press the FM/AM button to select a band. 3. Select the station you want to listen to (Hold down the TUNING Up or Down button until the frequency display begins to change. When a station is tuned in, the tuning process will stop automatically.)
when it tune the first station available do the following to preset it, 4 .Press the MEMORY button.( on remote) 5. Within 5 seconds, select a preset channel to store the station using the PRESET buttons of the remote control unit. 6. Within 5 seconds, press the MEMORY button.(The station is stored and the MEMORY indicator goes off. To store more stations, repeat steps 3 to 6) .
for listeningpreset ed station ,Press the PRESET button repeatedly until the desired preset station is found. ok
When you are on a station you want to set,. press and hold the enter button while pressing the + or - until you are on the preset # you want, then holding that button until you hear a beep. Repeat for the rest of the presets
You need your radio code its 4 numbers, you use your radio preset station button to change the # press the 1 station button till you put in your code then the # 2 preset station # then 3, then fourth preset. You should find your code in your service manual. when your code is in, press the + or - button on the station search, or refer to your manual. good luck
To set individual presets:
1. tune to the station you want as a preset
2. hold down the number (ie "1") on the remote until the number blinks on the system
3. repeat for all other stations
press the number on the remote to tune to your preset
this is very similar to setting the presets on my car radio
10 AM presets in 2 groups (AM1 & AM2). 20 FM presets in 4 groups (FM1 - FM4).
Each of the individual groups can have a total of 5 presets.
In other words, there are 6 groups of 5 presets (AM1AM2FM1FM2FM3FM4) for a total of 30 presets. Hope that makes sense.
You have preset buttons 1-3 on the top of the unit. Preset button #3 is the MEMORY or "set" button.
Try these steps and you should be up and running.
1. Choose which band you want to use. ie. AM1 AM2 FM1 FM2 FM3 FM4. 2. Tune in a station
3. Click the #1 preset button and watch the screen, let's say that you have tuned into the station FM 100.0, the station frequency is displayed along with the "group" you're in (ie. AM1...FM4) and you will also notice a number in between your "group" id and your station. This is the # you're going to set and the way to change this from 1-5 is simply by pressing the #1 preset button until the # comes up that you want to save it to.
4. Press #3 Preset button (labeled "MEMORY") 5. That's it, now do all the stations you want but be mindful that once you have programmed 5 presets to any given group, you have to move on to the next group until you've maxed out the total # of presets.