Question about Audio Players & Recorders
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: s1 mp3 player
first u have to download driver of that device then it will be detected and u have to extract firmware from same device of ur friends with same capacity and upgrade that file in ur player
Posted on Oct 26, 2007
Before preceding, goto control panel, add/remove programs (vista equivalent) select windows media player and uninstall note the response it gives you. If it is going to allow you to uninstall OR downgrade windows media player to version 9 then keep going. If not, then find another computer that you've never used the player on try upgrading firmware there, make SURE it's got windows media player 9 by downgrading it in add/remove programs.
Now for the fun stuff:
Sounds like the same problem I've resolved several times in the past on here.
1. Plug in the device.
2. Goto device manager in control panel and remove the device drivers.
3. Reboot if it asks you to, make sure to unplug the device.
4. Goto device manager again, remove the USB hubs.
5. Don't reboot.
6. Goto control panel, add remove software or equivalent for windows vista ultimate.
7. Select creative labs, and uninstall any and every zen related software.
8. Don't reboot.
9. Goto my computer, find the creative directory located on your main hard drive at \program files\creative. Deleted it completely.
10. Select windows media player select uninstall, or downgrade accordingly.
11. Make sure your zen touch is not plugged in and reboot your system.
12. After system loads, plug in the device and run the firmware software again.
And if you wish, reinstall windows media player 10 and the creative software (which you don't need at all with vista) all the other drivers should reinstall themselves.
BTW it's a hell of alot easier to just use another CPU if you have access to one, I've done it both ways and it saves alot of time.
Posted on Mar 24, 2008
for it u can search in internet and mentioned ur brand and version. then u will get upgrade ur firmaware and upgrade ur system. thanks
Posted on Jul 29, 2009
your gonna have to find a website that supports that device...and download the firmware from their site. once you do that you have to plug in your device to the computer and upload the firmware to your mp3player.
Posted on Aug 01, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 29, 2010 | Emerson BAR900 MP3 Player
Nov 02, 2009 | Audio Players & Recorders
Nov 02, 2009 | Emerson Audio Players & Recorders
Dec 22, 2008 | RCA OPAL M4001 MP3 Player
Aug 30, 2008 | Insignia NS-DV2G MP3 Player
Aug 04, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa m230 MP3 Player
Feb 20, 2008 | RCA TH1101 MP3 Player
76 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: