Yikes........I had the thing running then I replaced a colour cartridge and it won't instal properly and the triangle for mocrosoft keeps coming up......I have the siftware but it keeps referring me to the net.....this pc that I use does not go on the net because I use it for recording music and many other things
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hi, When you have installed the ink cartridges make sure connections are clean that means finger prints as well. Clean with isopropil alcohol not rubbing alcohol. Next, check printer properties that software is working properly. If all is OK. Cartridge maybe clogged or defective (replace).
Try this procedure: 1. Open printer lid so cartridges move to center of carriage.
2. Lift clamp and remove black or color cartridge from the holder.
3. Place cartridge on table with copper contact strip facing you.
4. Carefully place a strip of clear plastic tape over the four contacts on the upper left corner of the cartridge.
5. Reinstall cartridge in printer and close lid. Wait until cartridge returns to parking position.
6. Open lid and remove cartridge again. Remove tape from left side and
place tape over four contacts at upper right corner of cartridge.
7. Reinstall cartridge in printer and close lid. Wait until cartridge returns to parking position again.
8. Open lid again, remove cartridge, remove tape.
9. Reinstall cartridge and close lid.
Printer will now recalibrate. Once the process is complete the ink level meter should be reading full again.
I hope this helps, if so please rate our solution.
With power off, remove the cartridges, move cartridge holder to middle of print area, and then look inside the cartridge loading area at the bottom of the printer. There should be a cotton pad that catches the excess ink when the cartridge is cleaned. I've found on numerous occassions that this pad will sometimes get caught up in the mechanism and bunch up. Once it gets bunched up, it will not allow that back area to drop down to install the cartridges.
You'll get ink all over your hands, but you should be able to move the internal mechanism directly below the cartridge loading area towards the back of the printer and then try and untangle the cotton pad and flatten it back out into the proper position. if you can get this done, reapply power and see if the problem is corrected.
to complete the alignment it needs to detect the lines printed from both the black and colour cartridges.maybe ur black cartridge is printing the necessary pattern but the colour is not printing so when it tries to read the colour paattern ,it cant read and cancels the alignment and ejects the paper out..it will keep on doing this if it cannot read the both colour and black patterns.see to it that both ur cartridges are printing and working properly.