Cano't change from speaker 2 earphones. volume on speaker alltime
It is a conflict of drivers in some PC's.
First make the sound device to speaker as default.
1. Click Start, type Sound in the Start Search box.
2. Click Sound in the search results at the top of the Start menu.
3. Click the Playback tab. Notice the check mark next to the default device. For most users, the default device is Speakers. Make sure that your audio settings are configured as expected.
4. On the Playback tab, select the playback device, click Configure, and then make sure the configurations are set correctly.
5. In the Playback tab if you are unable to find the Speakers then please right click on any of the devices under playback tab and select Show disconnected devices and Show Disabled devices.
6. Select Speakers, and then click Set Default. (If you find Conexant or anything similar to that click on it and select Set Default)
7. Click OK to save your settings and to close the Sound dialog box.
If speaker is set as default, then re-install drivers.
Uninstall the Sound device:
1.Click Start, and in start search type device manager and press enter.
2.Expand sound,video and game controllers, and right-click on the Sound driver and choose uninstall.
3.Check the option for delete the device software for this device.
4.Now restart the computer and boot into normal mode.
Now, uninstall the programs and features:
1.Click Start, and in Start search type programs and features.
2.Choose the audio application and click on Uninstall.
3.Restart the computer.
Upon restart, install the audio driver from the disc which is given by manufacturer of the computer.
Please let me know if this works.
Jan 27, 2010 |
Computers & Internet