Question about Lenovo ThinkPad X200 Notebook
There might be the following solution. Any one of these will be suitable for you.
1. Usually you can enable it from the On/Off button on the notebook.
2. With the combination of Fn key and Function key , you can enable the wireless radio.
3. From Bios it may be diable. Just enable from the Bios.
4. Some times the software by the manufacturer company diable/ enable the wireless. Try using the vendor's softre.
5. If still you have the problem . then change the windows.
Posted on Jul 30, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 10, 2012 | IBM ThinkPad X60s Notebook
May 02, 2012 | Lenovo ThinkPad W500 (406236U) PC Notebook
Jul 29, 2011 | Lenovo ThinkPad R60 Notebook
Jan 23, 2011 | Lenovo G550 Notebook
Aug 21, 2010 | Lenovo IdeaPad Y510 Notebook
Jul 18, 2010 | Lenovo 3000 Y410 Notebook
Jun 19, 2010 | Lenovo IdeaPad Y510 Notebook
May 09, 2010 | Lenovo ThinkPad R400 Notebook
Feb 19, 2009 | Lenovo ThinkPad T61 Notebook
1,116 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: