Question about Lenovo ThinkPad X200 Notebook
There might be the following solution. Any one of these will be suitable for you.
1. Usually you can enable it from the On/Off button on the notebook.
2. With the combination of Fn key and Function key , you can enable the wireless radio.
3. From Bios it may be diable. Just enable from the Bios.
4. Some times the software by the manufacturer company diable/ enable the wireless. Try using the vendor's softre.
5. If still you have the problem . then change the windows.
Posted on Jul 30, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 10, 2012 | IBM ThinkPad X60s Notebook
May 02, 2012 | Lenovo ThinkPad W500 (406236U) PC Notebook
Jul 29, 2011 | Lenovo ThinkPad R60 Notebook
Jan 23, 2011 | Lenovo G550 Notebook
Aug 21, 2010 | Lenovo IdeaPad Y510 Notebook
Jul 18, 2010 | Lenovo 3000 Y410 Notebook
Jun 19, 2010 | Lenovo IdeaPad Y510 Notebook
May 09, 2010 | Lenovo ThinkPad R400 Notebook
Feb 19, 2009 | Lenovo ThinkPad T61 Notebook
1,130 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: