Question about Timex (T307S) Clock Radio
I followed the manual and changed the time, year etc. I pushed power on and radio was working and then all of a sudden the radio wasn't on. I looked under the Power part in the manual and it said if you pressed the power button twice it would go into sleep mode. However, nothing comes up to tell me it is in sleep mode nore does anything eles except the time and date appear on the screen. I keep pressing the Power button but no radio...has anyone else ran into this? I doont see any of the features (sleep alarm etc) appearing on the screen only time and date and the colon in the time keeps flashing...Help
I'm not sure if this will assist all who have this issue, but I noticed this morning when my radio would not come on (after about two hours of pressing every button on the thing), that the Off/Reset button was slightly jammed at the top of the button. I popped it out and my radio came right back on. That may explain why, each time this has happened, it finally comes on after hitting the button several times, it pops the button back out so the radio works again... Hope this helps!
Posted on Jul 22, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 28, 2014 | Timex (T307S) Clock Radio
1. To change your time setting, press and hold the J Time Set Button so that the clock display begins flashing.
2. While the display flashes, press the 1 Reverse and 6 Forward Buttons to set the time. Hold a button for a few
seconds to set the time rapidly. Be sure to set the correct AM/PM time, shown by the PM Indicator.
3. After setting the time, press the 4 Enter Button or wait about ten seconds for the clock to beep twice and the setting
to lock into place.
4. To change the calendar, press and hold the 9 Date/7-5-2 Button until the display shows the flashing year.
5. Press the 1 Reverse and 6 Forward Buttons to set the current year. When you have selected the year, press the
4 Enter Button, then use the 1 Reverse and 6 Forward Buttons to set the month/day.
6. After you have set the date, press the 4 Enter Button or wait for the display to beep twice and lock into place.
AUTO TIME SET ZONES
Z-01 Atlantic Standard Time
Z-02 Eastern Standard Time
Z-03 Central Standard Time
Z-04 Mountain Standard Time
Z-05 Pacific Standard Time
Z-06 Alaskan Standard Time
Z-07 Hawaiian Standard Time
3. Find your time zone, then press the 4 Enter Button or wait about ten seconds for the clock to beep twice and the
setting to lock into place.
Apr 04, 2011 | Timex (T307S) Clock Radio
Feb 06, 2011 | Timex (T307S) Clock Radio
Apr 12, 2010 | Timex (T307S) Clock Radio
Nov 30, 2008 | Timex (T307S) Clock Radio
Feb 08, 2008 | Timex (T307S) Clock Radio
Sep 17, 2007 | Timex (T307S) Clock Radio
102 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!