Question about HP Photosmart 3210 Printer
Here.. check this out. a solution to your problem.
These are reset instructions designed to clear most of hp errors starting with 0xc...It works on different hp models.. it could work on you too.
1. While your printer is on.. unplug to power cable from the printer.
2. Press and hold the "OK" and "HELP" buttons while you plug the power cable at the back of the printer. Try these steps to reset your printer to default setting.
1. Press & hold " * " key...(asterisk sign)
2. While holding the " * ", press "#" key and then release both keys..."Enter Special Key Combo" will be displayed...
3. Press "1", "2" and "3" to display Support...
4 Press ">" right arrow button and release when System Config Menu appear....then click OK
5. Press arrow key to display Hardware Failure Status...click OK....
6. When Hardware Failure Status:Clear appeared, press "OK" to clear...
7. Press "OK" again to display "Hardware Failure Status Cleared. Press Cancel To Continue".....
8. Press "CANCEL" as many times to display "Welcome To Photosmart Express" or "Ink System Failure".....
9. The last part is to turn off the printer and unplug at the back...wait for 30 sec, then plug and turn on the printer...if asked, press "OK" to continue and allow the "One Time Ink Initialization" to proceed..After this try to print...
If you find the reset solutions helpful...Please rate this solution and vote YES ..thanks..
Posted on Aug 21, 2010
A potential solution is described over at the HP Forum. Please click on this link to get there.
Press and hold the “left arrow” key.
Press the “Setup” key and release both keys.
Display should say “Enter Special Key Combo”
Press and release the “OK” button
1. Press and release the right arrow button until the display says “System Configuration Menu”.
2. Press and release the “OK” button.
3. Display should say “Hardware failure status”. If not there already, Arrow Key over to “Hardware failure status”,
4. Press and release the “OK” button.
5. Display should say “Hardware failure status: Clear. Press OK to clear”.
6. Press and release the “OK” Button. Message changes to “Hardware failure status Cleared. Press Cancel to continue”.
7. Press and release the “CANCEL” button as many times as necessary, so that, either the “Welcome to Photosmart Express” screen appears, or, the “Ink System Failure” screen appears. PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO PRINT AT THIS STAGE.
8. Using the Power Button, turn the unit OFF and unplug the power cable from back of the printer and wall outlet.
9. Wait 30 seconds for the power to get discharged and then plug the power cable into the wall outlet first and then into the back of the printer
10. Turn the unit on. The printer may display message “USE POWER BUTTON TO SHUTDOWN THE PRINTER” followed by “PRESS OK TO CONTINUE”. Press OK.
11. If the printer has already initialized, then go to the next step. If not, the printer will start the “ONE TIME INK INITIALIZATION PROCESS”. Allow this process to complete and do not interrupt. Once the initialization process is complete, the printer will print out a Diagnostic Page.
12. To verify printer functionality print a SELF TEST PAGE. If SELF TEST prints, then printer is ready for use.
NOTE: If the error is still there, or reoccurs replace the unit.
Posted on Jul 30, 2010
Thatchman's solution totally fixed my printer problem! Thank you soooo much!!!!
Posted on Aug 01, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
goes through below link i think it will help you
Posted on Dec 08, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 01, 2015 | HP Photosmart 3210 Printer
Sep 05, 2014 | HP Photosmart 3210 All-in-One Printer...
May 19, 2010 | HP Photosmart 3210 Printer
Apr 15, 2010 | HP Photosmart C7180 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 21, 2010 | HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 08, 2009 | HP Photosmart 3310 Printer
Oct 25, 2007 | HP Photosmart C7180 All-In-One InkJet...
1,879 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!