Question about Washing Machines
He is talking about the latter, the one located on the left rear side of the cabinet and when the protective cover is removed, it looks something like this:
Posted on Jul 30, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 18, 2017 | LG Washing Machines
Jul 27, 2015 | LG WM3677HW 3.7 cu.ft. Front Load Washer...
Jun 29, 2014 | LG WM1814CW Front Load Washer
Feb 07, 2012 | LG Washing Machines
1. The Power Supply may not be producing the correct voltages.
2. The Digital Module (Digi-Main) may not be producing correct
turn on commands (Power 1 and 2).
3. The Logic PWB may not be supplying the correct Vs/Va turn on
commands (Vsago and Vcego).
The Panel can have a defect of two natures.
1. The panel is shorted.
2. The panel is defective, but not presenting a short.
3. Y-SUS and/or X-SUS may be defective (Shorted and or nonworking).
First monitor the front Power LED.
• Does it turn on, then go completely off? (Indicates Shutdown), Power Supply not running.
(Shutdown usually indicates a Short.)
• Does it turn on and stay Green, but no picture. (No Shutdown),
• Power Supply running basic power supplies, but Vs/Va voltages not being produced.
Next open the unit by removing the back cover. Check the following carefully by visual observation.
Power Supply PWB: Look very carefully around all mounting screws for cracks or PWB damage.
DW-3 NO PICTURE TROUBLESHOOTING
BUFFERS (Drivers) ON SDR Upper and/or Lower PWBs (50"~60")
Take a moment to carefully observe the Buffer "Snot" Chips
(Left Side black chips mounted on the SDR Upper and Lower PWBs).
Look very closely for burns and/or small holes in these chips.
If any defect is seen, the PWB is defective. Replace this PWB and
the Y-SUS if PWB not upgraded. Replace only SDR if PWB is upgraded
Dec 23, 2010 | Hitachi P50H401 50 in. Plasma HDTV
May 24, 2010 | LG WM1814CW Front Load Washer
Nov 20, 2009 | LG WM-2277HW Front Load Washer
Nov 18, 2009 | LG WM-2277HW Front Load Washer
Aug 26, 2009 | LG WM2277H Front Load Washer
Aug 18, 2009 | LG Washing Machines
19 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!