Question about Computers & Internet
Does it happens all the time on all movies no matter online or disc? If not, there might be a problem with the disc, the DVD ROM or the network connection of the media server online. Otherwise you can try to use another media player or DVD player software on your computer, check the codecs and update the graphic card drivers, or share more memory to video (through BIOS), or turn on hardware acceleration and stuff.
Posted on Jul 30, 2010
I think problem lies not with video card but with program which you are using. most probably you have too many programs loading on startup, vista is an os from hell and is not handling priorites very well, but try these solutions:
1. streamline your boot-up to only necessary programs, remove all auto-starting on boot-up like messenger, yahoo, adobe, skype, office and what else what you have, leave only and only what is necessary to run your computer. these program should start only and only when you need them!
2. run ccleaner or similar, remove all rubbish from your computer and streamline your registry as well
3. use "decent" and lightweight video/dvd player, one of the better ones will be free vlc player
4. if you have less than 2gb ram, increase your ram to 2gb
5. if you can afford, upgrade to win7 of same "flavour" as your current vista...
i actually on my own computers disable screen saver when i am watching movies, some savers are very intrusive.
Posted on Jul 30, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 05, 2011 | Acer Computers & Internet
Apr 30, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Mar 17, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 12, 2010 | Acer Aspire 5500 5570-2609 Laptop
Dec 25, 2009 | Acer Aspire 5536-5224 Notebook
Dec 21, 2009 | Acer Aspire 5100 Notebook
Oct 03, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Aug 21, 2009 | Acer Computers & Internet
Nov 23, 2008 | Evga 256-A8-N387-TX GeForce 6800 GS, (256...
213 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!