Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
You can only adjust the folding postion and stapling position by only +/- 7 mm. Please follow the procedure for adjusting staple location and folding location--
Adjustment of the stapling position
• The stapling position is adjusted by aligning the stapling position to the folding position.
• This adjustment is made in the Service Mode of the main unit. Since the adjustment is made in increments of 1 mm, this adjustment is useful for eliminating a displacement of 1mm or more.
• For the effective adjustment of a minimal displacement smaller than 1 mm, refer to “Board switch”.
Adjustable range: - 7 to + 7 mm (Increment: 1 mm)
1. Set A3 or 11 x 17 to the Feed Tray.
2. Touch these keys in this order: “Fold & Staple” → “OK.”
3. Set five sheets of A3 or 11 x 17 original (blank paper acceptable) in the Original Tray.
• These five sheets are used for adjustment to minimize variation.
4. Press the “Start” Key.
5. Set the mode to the Service Mode.
For details of how to display the Service Mode screen, see the Adjustment/Setting of the main unit service manual.
6. Touch “Finisher”.
7. Touch “Center-Staple Position Adj.”
8. Renew the center folding of the finished copies.
Take the top surface of the finished copies as “A”, and the under surface as “B.”
9. Check the deviation of the stapling position from the newly folded position.
NOTE-- In checking the deviation, refer not to the folded position by the Finisher but to the newly folded position.
10. Press the “Clear” Key.
11. Adjust with the +/- Keys. When the stapling position is shifted to the direction A: Adjust the value to the - side. When the stapling position is shifted to the direction B: Adjust the value to the + side.
12. Touch “END.”
13. Make the copy and check again.
For activating the service mode---
1. Press the Utility/Counter key.
2. Touch “Details” on “Meter Count” display.
3. Press the following keys in this order.
Stop → 0 → 0 → Stop → 0 → 1
• When selecting “CE Authentication” under “Enhanced Securiy” available from
Service Mode, authentication by CE password is necessary.
Enter the 8 digits CE password, and touch “OK” key.
(The initial setting for CE password is “92729272.”)
• If a wrong CE password is entered, re-enter the right password. The machine will
not enter Service Mode unless the CE password is entered correctly. To return to
the Basic screen, turn Main Power Switch OFF, and ON again.
• The service code entered is displayed as “✽.”
4. The Service Mode menu will appear.
Please post back for any further assistance. If you are satisfied please do accept the solution.
Posted on Aug 03, 2010
Please check the bellow link to follow the method of creating booklets…
Let us know if you have something more to know else accept the suggestion.
Thank You for contacting Fixya.com
Posted on Jul 30, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 29, 2014 | Konica Minolta bizhub Office Equipment &...
Aug 08, 2011 | Minolta Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 03, 2017 | Konica Minolta bizhub 350 All-In-One Laser...
Oct 02, 2009 | Konica Minolta bizhub C250 All-In-One...
Jan 22, 2009 | Konica Minolta bizhub 350 All-In-One Laser...
439 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!