Question about Canon PowerShot SD600 Digital Camera
You can download the manuals for the PowerShot SD600 here.
To use the self timer feature, you need to set it up in the menu first.
1. Press the Menu button. If not in the shooting menu (silhouette of a camera), use the left or right arrow to get there.
2. Use the down arrow to select Self Timer.
3. Use the right arrow to select the clockface with a 2 or a 10 (2 second or 10 second delay).
4. Press the Func./Set button.
5. Press the Menu button to exit.
Once set up, you can activate it by pressing on the down arrow. You should see an icon change from a rectangle to a clockface at the top center of the LCD when the self timer mode is selected. Press the down button again to cancel the self timer mode.
Posted on Apr 24, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 03, 2012 | Fuji FinePix S5200 / S5600 Digital Camera
Oct 19, 2012 | Samsung NX10 Digital Camera
Jun 06, 2011 | FUJIFILM FinePix AV100 Digital Camera
Jan 12, 2010 | Nikon D60 Digital Camera
Nov 15, 2009 | Nikon Coolpix 8800 Digital Camera
Aug 31, 2008 | Nikon D40x Digital Camera
May 01, 2008 | Canon PowerShot A710 IS Digital Camera
Dec 15, 2007 | Nikon Coolpix 4500 Digital Camera
228 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!