Question about Unotron (CS5100KR-B) Keyboard and Mouse
I have searched to no avail, all lights are on ( mouse and received) just plugged in for the first time and windows wont recognise, ( I am running XP) I have searched for drivers, cant seem to find any? cheers
Try the following procedure:
1. Go to your device manager. START>CONTROL PANEL>SYSTEM (If using XP, make sure you have chosen 'classic view' from the left side panel)>click on the 'Hardware' tab and you should see DEVICE MANAGER. Click this button.
2. Find the entry MICE AND OTHER POINTING DEVICES and click on the (+) sign next to it. Now you should see your mouse or just “HID compliant mouse” listed there. Double click this.
3. In the box that pops up, choose the "Driver" tab.
4. Click the button that says 'Uninstall Driver'.
5. Once this is done, right click on the MICE AND OTHER POINTING DEVICES entry again and from the menu chose "Scan for hardware changes" to reinstall or upgrade the driver.
6. On the 'General Properties' tab of the device, click 'Troubleshoot' to start the Troubleshooting Wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Hopefully, this should resolve the problem..
P.S. Before you assign a rating, please make sure that the issue is resolved or you are satisfied. If not, please post back as to what you did, and/or any other questions you may have, and I will try to assist you as best I can. Please do not assign an ‘Inappropriate’ or ‘Thanks for trying’ rating if your issue is not resolved after the first response itself, as sometimes a bit of to and fro dialogue may be necessary before we can find a fix or an answer to your query.
If you find that the solution/answer I provided led you to, or resulted in a fix, please close the ticket with a FixYa! or Helpful rating. I would be very grateful for your show of appreciation.
Thank you for using FIXYA!
Posted on Apr 25, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 29, 2010 | GE Wireless Optical Mouse
Jun 24, 2010 | GE Wireless Optical Mouse
May 03, 2010 | Dynex Wireless Optical Mouse
Dec 12, 2009 | Kensington Computers & Internet
Dec 05, 2009 | Microsoft Wireless Optical Desktop 700 v2...
Jun 28, 2009 | Logitech Cordless Mini Optical Mouse -...
Apr 30, 2009 | GE Wireless Optical Mouse
Jan 30, 2009 | Microsoft Wireless Optical Notebook Mouse...
Mar 25, 2008 | Logitech Cordless Click! Mouse
Jul 22, 2007 | Logitech Optical Mouse Plus Usb Port...
144 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: