Question about Sharp AR-153E Copier
Have replaced the developer? I don't remember if the copier toner is the developer unit. Did you just put a new toner in. If so, you may have a defective cartridge.
Posted on Jul 30, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 06, 2018 | Toshiba Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 19, 2016 | Toshiba E-Studio 456 Copier
Feb 24, 2015 | Toshiba 1370 Black and White Copier
Mar 02, 2014 | Kyocera FS-1135MFP Copier require feeder
Jan 07, 2018 | Toshiba e-STUDIO182
[C970] High-voltage transformer abnormality
(1) Is the main charger installed securely?
(2) Check if the spring of high-voltage supply contact point is deformed.
(3) Check if the charger wire is broken or the main charger grid is deformed.
(4) Check if any foreign matters are on the charger wire or main charger grid.
(5) Is the transfer/separation charger installed securely?
(6) Check if the transfer/separation charger wire is broken or unhooked.
(7) Check if any foreign matter is on the transfer/separation charger wire.
Oct 02, 2012 | Brother HL4040CN Laser Printer
Nov 12, 2008 | Sharp AL 1631 Copier
45 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: