Question about HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 03, 2015 | Office Equipment & Supplies
1. Open Printers and Faxes.
2. Right mouse click on the Epson printer and left click Properties.
3. Click on the Advanced tab.
4. Click the Print Processor button.
5. Under Print Processor, select WinPrint.
6. Under Default Datatype, make sure RAW is selected. Click OK.
7. Back on the Advanced tab remove the check next to Keep Printed
8. Click Apply and OK.
Sep 14, 2012 | Epson Artisan 800 Series
Mar 04, 2010 | Dell Inkjet 720 Printer
Oct 20, 2009 | HP PSC 2175 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Oct 04, 2009 | Canon MX300 Office All-In-One Printer
Apr 24, 2009 | Lexmark P4350 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Apr 17, 2009 | HP DeskJet F380 All-In-One Printer
Aug 20, 2008 | Brother HL 5140 Laser Printer
Apr 09, 2008 | Lexmark X5470 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Nov 20, 2007 | Brother MFC 420CN All-In-One InkJet...
34 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: