Question about Canon imagePROGRAF W8200 InkJet Printer
Waste ink is full how do clear this message on a canon w8200 plotter
A) How to enter Service mode
Follow the procedure below to enter Service mode.
1) Turn off the printer.
2) Turn on the printer while holding down the [Paper Source] button and [Online]
3) Check that "Canon W8200" is shown on the display, and then release the buttons.
4) Next, "SERVICE MODE" is shown on the display. (If sheets are inserted, this will
be displayed after the sheets are loaded.)
5) Use the [Lower arrow] button to make a selection.
Service mode is added to the options in the Main menu.
Service mode can be entered even during error status (when Exxxx and Wxxxx are
shown on the display) by turning the power off and then using the above key
b) How to exit Service mode
To exit Service mode, turn off the printer.
c) Buttons used in Service mode
• Selecting menus and parameters: [Left arrow] button or [right arrow] button
• Entering a lower-level menu: [Lower arrow] button
• Entering a higher-level menu: [Upper arrow] button
• Setting menus and parameters: [Enter] button
Now under service mode select counter, and select printer and W-INK to reset it, and under initialize select W-INK.
But also change the waste ink absorber so that you do not get waterfalls of ink from your plotter :-)
Hope that helps
Posted on Jul 30, 2010
Testimonial: "Thank you very much............ "
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 04, 2010 | Canon IMAGEPROGRAF IPF8000 InkJet Plotter...
Dec 01, 2009 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 27, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP170 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 07, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP2200 InkJet Photo Printer
Nov 19, 2008 | Canon S200X Ink-Jet InkJet Printer
Apr 24, 2008 | Canon Pixma MP450 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 22, 2008 | Canon MultiPASS MP730 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 03, 2007 | Cannon MULTIPASS C530 Printer
3,346 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!