Question about Computers & Internet
I was having the same problem, but I found a solution and it is as follows:
1. Open regedit.exe under the Windows folder.
2. Search for "Need for speed Undercover" using the find tool in the registry editor (Ctrl+F)
3. Keep searching until you find values named g_width and g_height on the left pane.
4. Double click on each of these values and change the value data to be as follows:
g_width --> 556
g_height --> 300
5. Re-run the game and it should work fine.
Posted on Feb 06, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
1 .Uninstall Game.
2.Then Install a fresh Copy to the Standard folder which is in?»¿ prog Files/ea games..... don't change that..
3.When it tells you to register say never register and Do not create an account. Then when you open the game it wont ask for a Authentification code for ONLINE.Try this. Let me know if it works
Dec 27, 2010 | Computers & Internet
May 06, 2010 | Electronic Arts Need For Speed: Undercover...
Sep 03, 2009 | XFX GeForce FX 5200, Graphic Card
Apr 16, 2009 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Mar 24, 2009 | EA Sports Tiger Woods PGA Tour 08 for...
Feb 11, 2009 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
Aug 16, 2018 | The Computers & Internet
3,035 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!