Installed a free trial antivirus software on my new PC, uninstalled it after the trial version has expired. While trying to install a new antivirus software, a prompt saying that there is still another antivirus (pertaining to the trial version that i previously installed) exists and should be removed before i could install a new one, always appear each time i try to install a new antivirus software. But, I already did! Now I had installed another antivirus on my PC,though my emails are still being scanned, my recycle bin still protected, by the previous antivirus software, which i already uninstalled. I checked so many times, but cannot find any trace of the previous trial version of the antivirus that i have installed. Please help me. Thanks.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Normal UninstallThe first thing you want to try is to locate Avast in the Add/Remove Control Panel and try to remove it from there. Follow these instructions to accomplish this.
1) Click on Start, Control Panel 2) Open Add/Remove Programs 3) Find Avast in the Programs list and highlight it 4) Click Remove and follow the prompts to uninstall Avast
Using the Avast Uninstall UtilityIf for some reason the normal uninstall does not work, you may have to download Avast's own Uninstall Utility.
1) Click on the following link and download the Avast Uninstall Utility to your desktop
AVG Antivirus is a popular security software that is available both in free and paid versions. There can be many reasons for you to uninstall AVG Antivirus from your computer. Some of the most common reasons are:
* You want to upgrade to the latest AVG Antivirus version and you are unable to do so without uninstalling the current version. * The AVG Antivirus installation is corrupt and you want to uninstall and then reinstall it to repair the issues. * You feel the AVG is slowing down your PC and you want to opt for lighter antivirus software such as Antivirus Plus.
If you cannot uninstall AVG Antivirus using the Add or Remove Programs utility available in the Control Panel, you may use one of the following methods to uninstall AVG Antivirus from the system:
Using AVG Remover Tool
1. Open AVG Tools Download web page. 2. Here, search for and download the AVG Remover tool for the AVG software you have installed on your computer. 3. After the download is complete, use this utility to uninstall AVG Antivirus from the system.
You may be asked to restart your PC a few times during the removal process. So, it is best to use this feature when you are not doing any other work on your computer.
When you uninstall AVG Antivirus software by using the AVG Remover tool, the following related files and folders are removed from the system:
* All AVG user * Virus Vault content * User files * Registry entries * Any other information related to AVG
AVG Remover tool removes a lot of data related to AVG from your computer. During this process, the chances are quite high that some essential Windows or user file is removed. This is the reason why, you must use this method only if you cannot remove AVG using Add or Remove Programs.
Download the FREE version, uninstall your current version, when you install the FREE version, dont click on try the trial FULL version.
You dont want to try and hack or use a serial that is not yours on your security software.
There are plenty of good free antivirus.
Microsoft security essentials
Uninstall the trial version using control panel uninstall.
Insert the Norton install disk. It will start automatically. Depending on the operating system on your system you may have to click 'OK' to allow the program to install, follow online instructions. Make sure to register your version so that you can get the latest updates and any user alerts and notifications.
If you want to dowload this including keygens you need to install first a torrent software like vuse. You can goog it and after installing a torrent software, try searchin for this keyword "NOD 32 torrent file" then download it. Automatically, the vuze will download the software. Please rate me.
Hi, to try a "free trial" anti-virus protection; some product offer a 30 days trial, up to 90 days of free trial service, with the option to buy, and install the (Full) software after the trial expires. This is a link to one of the site:
just "Highlight" the site,(right) click, "copy" paste to your search engine (Iexplorer) etc. This will take you to the trial version of the download. "I hope this helps' Ya"
if still wanna use the trial version then you will need to un-install the nortons software and install it again that is if you have the cd but if not then download it at Nortons website but uninstall first your old norton.