Question about Itech Clip IIe Wireless Headset
Hi. I have the i tech clip II mini bt but i cannot get it turned on! Althougt it seems to be charging when i press the multifuction button it gives no response..please help me!
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
The password to access it is "8888"
This device is Bluetooth certified so it uses all the conventional ways of setting it up as any other device of its kind. Simply press the function button until it lights up red and blue intermittently. That will put the R35 on "Find Me" mode. After that just use your cell phone or Bluetooth dongle to find any devices and you will see it available.
Posted on Mar 21, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
I've made up the following instructions, on how to clear VSC & TRAC Warning lights:
Zero Point Calibration of Yaw Rate and Deceleration Sensors Using Paper Clips (or jumper wires).
First, locate the 16-pin ODB II connector under the steering wheel (beneath the dash). The pins are numbered sequentially backwards from right to left (from the wide side of the connector looking at it from underneath).
Take two normal-sized paper clips (or suitable jumper wires). If using paper clips, straighten one edge of one of the paper clips. For the other, bend it open to a 90-degree angle (like an elbow).
Insert one paper clip/wire into pin # 14 (Ts), and the other paper clip/wire into pin # 4 (CG) of the OBD II connector - DO NOT allow the paper clips/wires to make contact at this point. 1. Ensure the shift lever is in "P" range. Verify that the VSC indicator light is illuminated, indicating the Recorded Zero point is erased.
Refer to diagram below:
2. Turn the ignition switch to "ON" (not start).
3. Momentarily touch the two paper clips/wires together (short) and separate again (open) - Repeat this process 5 times (within 8 seconds of turning ignition on).
4. Turn the ignition switch "OFF".
5. Remove both paper clips/jumper wires from the OBD II connector.
6. Turn the ignition switch "ON" (not start) - wait until VSC warning light turns off (approx. 20 seconds), then wait 2 seconds.
7. Turn the ignition switch "OFF".
9. Re-insert paper clips/jumper wires to terminals #4 & #14 of the OBD II connector (as per above diagram).
10. Turn the ignition switch "ON" (not start) - VSC warning light should remain illuminated for 4 seconds, then start flashing at 0.13 second intervals.
12. After VSC warning light flashes for 2 seconds, turn the ignition switch "OFF".
13. Remove paper clips/jumper wires from the OBD II connector.
Drive your vehicle to confirm VSC & TRAC warning lights have been reset and no longer illuminate.
"If this has helped you resolve your issue, please be kind enough to leave a testimonial"
1. Ensure the shift lever is in "P" range.
Verify that the VSC indicator light is illuminated, indicating the Recorded Zero point is erased.
Jun 10, 2011 | 2001 Toyota Sienna
Apr 13, 2010 | Samsung S1050 Digital Camera
Feb 17, 2010 | SanDisk Sansa Clip MP3 Player
Jan 29, 2010 | SanDisk Sansa Clip MP3 Player
Jul 30, 2009 | Nokia Cell Phones
Jul 08, 2009 | GPS
Dec 03, 2008 | Sony Dual Shock 3 Controller for...
Aug 16, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa Clip MP3 Player
May 29, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa Clip MP3 Player
238 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: